Easy Office
LCI Learning

transfer??

Page no : 2

ramachandra (CA final student) (43 Points)
Replied 16 July 2009

Hi friends i m a student of final year. On 3rd april i had been took transfer from Delhi and submit my 103 form in orissa. But the ICAI sent me a letter of cancelation of my transfer. so that i can't continue my article in orissa.After 3 months of leave i rejoined my previous employer.But now my employer is not allowed me for taking classes.He in not happy with me as before.What can i do in this situation. And he also reduce my Stipend.He got all the power from icai. Is it possible? if a student want to take transfer. Please help me .

ramachandra (CA final student) (43 Points)
Replied 16 July 2009

Hi friends i m a student of final year. On 3rd april i had been took transfer from Delhi and submit my 103 form in orissa. But the ICAI sent me a letter of cancelation of my transfer. so that i can't continue my article in orissa.After 3 months of leave i rejoined my previous employer.But now my employer is not allowed me for taking classes.He in not happy with me as before.What can i do in this situation. And he also reduce my Stipend.He got all the power from icai. Is it possible? if a student want to take transfer. Please help me .

(Guest)

Hi Ramchandra,

I cant understand on what ground ICAI cancelled ur transfer??Well, Ramchandra, let me know whats ur classes timings....so that i can help u.......

Bharati (Article Assistant) (45 Points)
Replied 26 July 2009

Thanks a lot lucky for your help........

rohan (article student) (33 Points)
Replied 26 July 2009

jay (article student) (24 Points)
Replied 26 July 2009

hi i joined articleship in last august and still working in the same firm now i want to change my firm as he has not taught me anything in the last year i go there have fun return back to home now i m filling inferior as my colleagues are well versed with practical knowledge imparted by their principal.I'm desperately waiting for replies..........name on hold for confidentiality.

(Guest)

Hi Jay,

U can take secondment...That wud b really benefiacial.

Its better late than never.
dont worry...u too wud get that exposure...provided u r ready to commit & dedicate urself for that.

Firstly, talk to ur principal that u want a good wrok exposure in different areas of ur interests..& request him to provide the same.

If he cant, then think of secondment.

Wish  u lots of luck...

Regards,

Lucky

jay (article student) (24 Points)
Replied 27 July 2009

hi but can u explain what is secondment and on what grounds we can opt for it????????

(Guest)

Hello Jay,

Secondment is the kind of arrangement whereby a CAwho is not able to provide the practical work exposures in a particular work area, may send his articled assistants on secondment basis from time to time to other members.However, the maximum priod of secondment shall be one year. For more info, REfer to regulation 54 of CA regulations, which can be downloaded from CA Inst website.

(Guest)

I am reproducing the secondment rule part here for ur refrence.(source: training guide)

SECONDMENT/EXCHANGE

Hope it helps..

REGRADS,

Manasvi

In order to expose the trainees at large to multi-disciplinary work and variety of business

situations, the arrangement of secondment has been provided in the Regulation 54. The

procedure relating to secondment enables an articled trainee to gain practical experience, in

areas where the Principal may not be in a position to provide the same, in the office of another

member in practice on the basis of a mutually agreed arrangement. In order that maximum

advantage can be taken of this procedure, the secondment scheme has been made flexible.

Secondment is allowed with the consent of the articled trainee from one employer to a

member who is entitled to train articled trainees in his own right or to a member in industry

who is entitled to train industrial trainees. The member to whom the trainee is seconded is

not entitled to train more than two such trainees on secondment at a time. The aggregate

period of secondment cannot exceed one year provided that the period served on secondment

with any one member or his partner does not exceed six months. Where an articled trainee is

seconded to a member in industry, the total period spent in industry including the period of

industrial training should not exceed one year. During secondment the Principal is required to

pay the stipend. The Principal is required to keep records of the training undergone during

secondment and include its particulars in the report to the Council under Regulation 64.

Apart from the secondment of a trainee from one firm to another firm or to an industry, firms

may exchange trainees on mutual basis for a limited period to the advantage of firms and

trainees. Such an arrangement is also quite flexible like the scheme of secondment and

enables the firms to overcome deficiency, if any, in practical training imparted to trainees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: