Poonawalla fincorps
Poonawalla fincorps

Train Ticket 50% concession for articled clerks!

Page no : 2

ronak (student) (21 Points)
Replied 02 April 2014

Originally posted by : CA. Arul Mozhi Varman
Two Weeks back I have posted the same query. There were above 150 views but no reply from anybody. So I am posting the same query.There is a 50% Concession in Train Tickets for Articled clerks provided1. He got a certificate from his employer;2. His journey is either out of his course of training and to and fro his home townIn the Internet One can see this provision in the official website of Sothern RailwayFriends, if you don't believe me just click the following linkhttps://www.southernrailway.org/pass_info/concession/concession.aspIn that GO TO the Table "PART B" and 6th PointPlease do visit the link i have given.Please reply!

Hello friend.....i found a source to answer your as well as querries for others

Yes CA articles do have 50% concession from Railway Authority. I'm attaching the pdf file for your reference. Go to page 5, Sr No. 6 for the information

I hope this will be of help to you all.

Attached File : 503339 1303726 1357731174287 rail travel concessions.pdf downloaded: 183 times

Priyesh Karia (CA Business) (42 Points)
Replied 02 April 2014

Does Equity, Commodities, Currencies, Debt & Real Estate interest you? Hear the stalwarts talk on the same platform.

We are pleased to inform you that Ambition Learning Solutions has partnered with The Indian Merchants' Chamber (IMC) in organizing a full day conference on 'Investment Outlook 2014’ on Thursday, April 10, 2014 at BSE International Convention Hall, Bombay Stock Exchange, Dalal Street, Mumbai.

Chief Guest: 
Mr. U. K. Sinha, Chairman of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) will inaugurate the seminar and Mr. S. K. Roy, Chairman of Life Insurance Corporation of India* will be the Chief Guest.

Keynote speakers invited: 
Mr. G. Padmanabhan*, Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India (RBI); 
Mr. Keki Mistry, Vice-Chairman & CEO of HDFC Ltd; 
Mr. Gary Anderson, Chief Executive Officer, DGCX; 
Mr. Urjit Patel*, Deputy Governor, RBI
Mr. Samir Arora* of Helios Capital.

The registration charge for the event is Rs 750/- only (inclusive of service tax).

For Registration you can contact us at 26252099/26252032

Ruchika Ravi (CA Final Student) (110 Points)
Replied 24 February 2015

Hii 

I have seen your message just now..The link which you provided is not opening now.Can you please explain me the procedure?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: