Easy Office
LCI Learning

Tough paper of audit

Page no : 3

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

Originally posted by : UDIT GARG

Audit paper was quite practical....one can easily score 45 +.....acc. to me audit was the easiest paper of final till now among all the 3 papers...bas ICAI law ka paper bhi easy rakh de toh group nikalne ki umeed ban jaayegi...:)

aameen.

Bas SFM me kuch ulta sidha na ho jaye...;(

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

Originally posted by : Tejas

I thought it was easy for those who have had good practical experience. It was very practical indeed.

Using Institute material may get you marks in exam, but it is the most pathetic publication on audit ever. It is just a huge collection of crap binded together.

Totally agree with you mate,Institute's material is not worth reading,but I have heard new material is quite good complete with a practice manual...

Saurabh Arora (Article) (88 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

Originally posted by : Kapil Rao

It was the easiest paper for me till now!!!!!!!!

Now hoping for good LAW paper from ICAI

To Kapil Rao

I certainly hope u get a rank this time dude. . coz if u don't get then i'll be more dissappointed than u. . coz ur comments of "Easiest Paper Till Now" have certaily made everyone feel miserable of themselves throughout the exams. .

2 Like

CA. Manoj Joshi (CA, CS and CMA) (134 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

I hv seen audit paper...wht a laddo paper it was...bt it can be said dat marking wl b tough...

Tejas (M.Com CA CS CFA (US) Prog. Grad..)   (354 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

Apparently the practice manual is only the module put in QA format, nothing new. I have not seen Group 1 manuals but group 2 is just the module copied in QA format.

Only a revenue earning attempt by the institute. No value addition.

Tejas (M.Com CA CS CFA (US) Prog. Grad..)   (354 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

Guys it does not matter if paper was tough or easy. The toughness of paper does not define the marks. 

Marking and checking is entirely different and even if you have had a very easy paper, they will not give marks easily and strangle you there.

So dont be overconfident and study hard for remaining exams

kirti (article) (43 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

almost paper of audit was SA based....mostly 315,330,580 etc....those who studied the 1st chp from practice manual....shud pass....me too hopefully

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

Originally posted by : kirti
almost paper of audit was SA based....mostly 315,330,580 etc....those who studied the 1st chp from practice manual....shud pass....me too hopefully

Madam Ji paper was based on SA 540, SA 402 and SA 200, SA 620 and  SA 580

1 Like

CA Final (CA Final Student) (856 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

tough paper

Manoj jain (Intern) (535 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

to me paper was purely based on practical aspests which more or less i have faced during my articleship..

So ICAI has once again proved the importance of articleship and i did a complete ragging of dummy articles!!!

1 Like

CA M. ASIF FAROOQUI (CA & CMA & MBA ) (308 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

YEAH IT WAS QUITE TOUGH..BUT IT IS ALWAYS DIFFICULT OT SCORE MARKS IN SUBJECTS LIKE AUDIT.

SO YOU HAVE TO CONCENTRATE ON NEXT PAPER THAT IS LAW & FORGOT WHAT HAPPENED IN AUDIT...

Rohan Verma (Intern) (32 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

PLEASE GIVE ME THE LIST OF BEST PROFESSORS FOR CA FINAL IN MUMBAI ????

IS SUKH SAGOR INSTITUTE BETTER FOR A/Cs - BHATT SIR  , FM - ISRAR SIR , COSTING - DANI KHANDELWAL SIR ???

&& IS  JK SHAH BETTER THAN SUKH SAGOR FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUBJECTS???

IS PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY GOOD @ ANDHERI BATCH ??

ANY BODY KNOWS WHETHER DANI SIR TAKES COSTING AT ANDHERI BRANCH IN PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY??

CAN WE TAKE ONLY TAXTION FOR CA FINAL AT JK SHAH FOR KALPESH SANGHAVI???

CA KUNDAN (Junior Manager (Finance & Accounts))   (85 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

For VVI costing theory- refer this forum....

/forum/final-costing-theory-analysis-in-1-page-vvi-143221.asp

CA SANJAY GARG ( Chartered Accountant) (150 Points)
Replied 08 May 2011

ROBIN IS RIGHT HE HAD WRITTEN RIGHT STANDARDS....& MY OPINION ON AUDIT PAPER IS AROUND 35% TUFF WHICH CAN BE SOLVED WITH PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE. REST QUE ARE IN SUGGESTED OF INSTITUTE........I HAD PREPARED FROM SURBHI BANSAL NOTES AND SUGGESTED ONLY.......

Somaas Kandan (CA Final) (385 Points)
Replied 09 May 2011

I feel this auditing paper is not much difficult.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: