LCI Learning

total leave during articleship period

Page no : 2

AJAY AGARWAL (Articleship) (102 Points)
Replied 13 December 2009

186 days

CA Mayuresh Zele (JOB) (36 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

I am a ca final student…. Can u plz tell me .. for a second attempt  of PCC how much study leave is officially allowed. Is that official study  leave in addition to the 6 months study leave available students ( articles) 

Replied 18 January 2010

what are the consequences if the articleship is extended

Replied 18 January 2010

I am a ca final student…. Can u plz tell me .. for a second attempt  of PCC how much study leave is officially allowed. Is that official study  leave in addition to the 6 months study leave available students ( articles) 

Rahul Gupta (Article) (38 Points)
Replied 05 May 2010

If u have had a transfer from one principal to another so whether the Total period served will still b the 3 years period or it will b the portion served under each principal seperately.Actually under my previous employer I had 16 leaves and was there under him for 1 year 5 months and 8 days.Now under my new employer I am completing the balance period.But he is calculating leaves entitlement only on the basis of  period served under him.And since I took exms leave during his period my leaves are above 140.but he is ot giving me credit for the period served under previous employer.As an article I m calculating leaves on total period served,which gives me just a few days extension.BUT if i go acc. to my principal I have atleast 100 days extension.Please tell me ifu have ne idea.

ramandeep singh (CA Student) (34 Points)
Replied 04 August 2010

Well Every Body Please solve my Problem ,

i have taken 190 days leave when i have taken transfer after serving for 2 years 3 month and  8 days on the basis of the such i was granted extension of 84 days by the Institiute. but now as such i m proceeding i haven't taken any leave in my remaining period except 5-6..... so can i say my extension will proportianetely reduced on the basis of performance in remaining period..............Plz Replay

Ca. Ramandeep SIngh

aakriti prachi (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 31 October 2012

Weather ca gmcs period is included in the period of articleship?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: