Easy Office
LCI Learning

Today's Law Exam

Page no : 3

Avinash Yedire (Chartered Accountant) (200 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

It's a good paper for those who well gripped on basics incl. me. But a little shock with regard to case studies and deeds, as many of us spends time on those.

All the best for next exam. :)

1 Like

Avinash Yedire (Chartered Accountant) (200 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

All the best for next exams

1 Like

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

Its 10 lakhs......

Arpita (Works as an Employee) (143 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

Originally posted by : Himanshu Bansal

Today's Exam :

Totally baseless/ irrelevant/ usless.

I dont know what purpose will such kind of an exam will serve.. Just rote learning..

an unexpected paper.. no questions from drafting of deeds, notices.. No questions from case laws. usually around 10 marks will come from meetings( a general judgement from past 6 attempts). this time not even a single a question they asked from that CHAPTER ;(

ICAI STRIKES GAIN.............................

1 Like

A-G-V (Student) (571 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

Strike? No....ICAI has screwed us once again :(

1 Like

kckinn (CA) (759 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

As per my personal observation:

Upto May'10 law paper was based on what may be called the traditional patter. It followed a pattern of mark distribution and type of questions and marks per question.

In Nov'10 the law paper discarded the traditional pattern. The marks distribution and the areas from where the questions were asked didnt follow the traditional pattern.

In the current paper also, it didnt follow any pattern or trend. If someone relied mostly on past paper or trend he/she would have found it a bit weirdish/awkward. However if someone had read the normal basics he/she would certainly be able to attend almost the entire 90-100 marks and the quality of answers ranging to slightly below average to good but not bad.

Just a personal obersvation. Always easy to analyze and comment when one doesn't have to write the exam ;)

2 Like

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

It was easy paper but quite unxpctd:(

1 Like

Udit Gupta (CA Final Student) (352 Points)
Replied 05 May 2011

70-80% paper is from the Practice Manual / RTP / Old Papers. (accounts as well as law).

1 Like

shubham sharma (Chartered accountant ) (117 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

sir i m confused in vouching and verification .anyone can tell me about some common points that will cover the whole chapter.pls tell me soon as practisable

Mohamed Junaid (.) (35 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

Hi Guys!!!!

Just went through the paper.... Yes, there was only 1 practical question asked on bonus... But other than that it seems to a pretty easy paper. The direct questions are really simple...

Although since 'm writing this from a 3rd person's perspective, my views may be different. It may have been a bit of a surprise i would say(not shock) seeing such a paper in the exam hall. But if had got such a paper for my exam, i would have been pretty happy...

Anyhow just concentrate on ur remaining papers, do not let this worry you!!!

ALL THE BEST!!!:):)

1 Like

debarshi mukherjee (1) (38 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

u guys r right icai r changing paper pattern in every term.HATS OFF TO ICAI 

1 Like

APOORV SAXENA (Chartered Accountant) (794 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

i saw paper....no cases which is certainly unexpected !!

but wat i feel is, the paper was quite easy and all the questions were direct, especially from Companies Act......!!

In case studies you have to write the answer for the case and the the explanation of relevent provision....so here they asked only provisions in direct form !!

All The Best Guys !!

danish dabir (mumbai) (218 Points)
Replied 06 May 2011

Originally posted by : vignesh

now the CA who will come out will be RATTU CA...lol ask more of direct breif answer..jho ratta marta hai bach jayega...who is really good at analyzing situation would b backed...ROFL....obviously communication koi conceptually samajh anhi sakta hai...

RATTOFY RATTOFY...the thing i hate daa most....

"now the CA who will come out will not  be RATTU CA." bcz student know what is trend in question paper nd how paper vl come..dis time institute has done well bcz in classes while taking coaching or while studying many student leave basic topics,nd this time question are based on basic topic only

1 Like

manoj (student) (40 Points)
Replied 07 May 2011

yes it is big surprise

(Guest)

Ofcourse mind got confused by seeing the paper. Question paper who set out is really a very good intelligent person.

How paper with direct questions is...?

Definitely i  can say a good paper it is.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: