Started off with VG sir's for the first time - all the module set. But feeling that it is not going too good and fast and I may not complete in time. I also have G1 to do. Some say TNM sir 's will be easy. Though I have read his book for ipcc, I havent seen his book for final. Pl help me decide. Should I buy TNM Sir' s?
Always consider ICAI study material as base material for preparation ....In fact TN sir modules are more broader than V G sir books ....So opt for V G sir book specially if you are taking V G sir classes ....but T N sir book is made especially for self study
@ akash I ain't taking any classes. And it is not my first attempt too. The thing is I had not used any full book in Prev attempts. Just summaries. I feel a good full book is something I need for proper scoring esp for explanation part in qns and some difficult chapters. So only I bought VG sir's.
study full books or summary ,but make own notes and solve vg sir's scanner .without solving scanner it wil be very difficult to get even 40 regardless how how many times you studies the concept book.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies