Tired of ca course. help needed!

ritesh (student) (32 Points)

03 September 2018  

I chose to pursue CA as I my financial position wasn't that great and this course was one among the least expensive to complete and I was good in studies as well, securing 92% in 10th. Cleared CPT and IPCC easily as I prepared honestly and the thought of failure never came to my mind. But, everything went downhill once I joined articleship. I lost interest in work and studies. Took coaching for the namesake wherein I was never paying attention to the classes. Gave my first attempt of CA final half heartedly with very less preparation. Gave my 2nd attempt of CA final for 1st group again with half of my preparation capacity and failed to clear the aggregate score by 14 marks. Took up a job and my third CA final attempt was a waste of money and time. Post third attempt, left that job and again migrated to Bangalore for another job with an intention of quitting CA. But I got so depressed with the job that I decided that I would clear CA final somehow. Now, again I am thinking practically and I find it impossible to clear the final exams. I have completed 80% syllabus of group 1 in all these 3 attempts while I have hardly touched group 2 subjects. I am fearing Taxation and ISCA. I rarely know anything about group 2 subjects and don't find interesting at all. I want to quit but people are emotionally forcing me to not quit. My parents are tired of my fickle mind and are pitying me. I can't concentrate on studying for even half an hour at a stretch. My fickle mind continuously shifts between doing a job and studies whereas I could never concentrate on either job or studies. My bad financial position is only adding to my woes. Should I call it a quit and start my life afresh by completely concentrating on some job and maybe start preparing for MBA CAT? Please help.