Easy Office
Easy Office

Time to feel proud - CA lane

Page no : 3

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (666 Points)
Replied 27 July 2009

3 CHEERS FOR CA

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (666 Points)
Replied 27 July 2009

3 CHEERS FOR CA

RamKumar (Article Trainee - Big 4 )   (89 Points)
Replied 27 July 2009

Awesome DUDE

Vinod (Assistant Audit Officer)   (1675 Points)
Replied 27 July 2009

congrats all of you!!!!

Let it be another motivation to enlighten the society.

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 27 July 2009

It's Not Good News. ICAI shouldn't  use the word CA like this on Roads...

(Guest)

I think our Institute wants to promote the Ca course among the unknown people...I dont think they need to do this. Already the Satyam computers fraud has thrown a big light on ICAI..Instead of adopting silly methods such as above. Let them do something useful such as dealing with student issues in a more scientific manner and taking discipilinary action on the SATYAM computers auditors and also on members who violates ICAI regulations

(Guest)

What is th BIG NEWS in this by the way....Nothing is going to happen seriously speaking

keyur (student[ca final]) (343 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

Its a gret for us..

Now i will see this type of lane in Ahmedabad..!!!!

Yogesh Malhotra (C.A.-PCC & B.Com(P)-1st year)   (384 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

Its really a gr8 news/.................

CA. Amit Daga (Finance Controller CA. CS. CFA. CIFRS. M.COM. )   (9017 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

good one

srilakshmi (ca final) (369 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

i am very proud

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

Originally posted by :Srivatsan . V
" What is th BIG NEWS in this by the way....Nothing is going to happen seriously speaking "

Originally posted by :koolleo87
" BIG DEAL.... AS IF SOMETHING MATERIAL IS GONNA CHANGE DUE TO THAT.... "

Good Comments. Actually, after seeing the placement ratio this April (only 508 got jobs out of 3842), ICAI ko raste pe aana hi tha.

But the true picture of CAs in the job market, the true picture of how pathetic ICAI members and officers are is clearly seen by the way they have treated the children of the so called CA pariwar.

1 Like

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

Originally posted by :Srivatsan . V
" What is th BIG NEWS in this by the way....Nothing is going to happen seriously speaking "

Originally posted by :koolleo87
" BIG DEAL.... AS IF SOMETHING MATERIAL IS GONNA CHANGE DUE TO THAT.... "

Good Comments. Actually, after seeing the placement ratio this April (only 508 got jobs out of 3842), ICAI ko raste pe aana hi tha.

But the true picture of CAs in the job market, the true picture of how pathetic, inhuman, unconstitutional some of the ICAI members and officers are is clearly seen by the way they treat the children of the so called CA pariwar.

1 Like

Padmapriya (PCC student) (84 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

Hey cmon frnds..Naming a road as CHARTED ACCOUNTANTS LANE is not gonna change anything..

On top of that the local politicians are opposing the change strongly..

This was what i read in an article rgarding the oppose:

"The renaming has not been without political heartburn. Few days after the stretch was renamed in the presence of MCD’s Shahdara south zone chairman Ravi Prakash Sharma, local councillor Lata Gupta opposed the step. ‘‘I was not even aware of anything like this. I have raised the issue in the House. Roads should be named after great leaders. The plaques installed would be removed soon. I don’t mind if the stretch is named after a great economist or CA,’’ the councillor says."

navneet kumar (CA FINAL) (40 Points)
Replied 28 July 2009

its step really good .

happy

happy

happy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: