THIS PROVERB IS WRONG !

Page no : 2

vijay (Accountant) (898 Points)
Replied 28 September 2010

Very well considered

Guddi (employee) (769 Points)

Very true.......Sir!!!!!!!

CA Navin Jain (MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS))   (11768 Points)

very nice and true post sir ji

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)

Originally posted by : Naresh chowdhary
DEAR SIR, " TIME IS MONEY" IS JUST A PROVERB ---BUT STILL I GIVE IMPORTANCE TO MOENY ONLY BECAUSE BY SPENDING MONEY WE CAN BUY OTHERS TIME ALSO.
SO WHAT I WANT TO SAY IF DONT HAVE MONEY I CANNOT FULLY UTILISE MY OWN TIME.
AND SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME,
INFACT I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO INTO DEEP.
FINALLY I WANT TO WIND UP BY SAYING ...
I AM NOBODY
NOBODY IS PERFECT
THEREFORE I AM PERFECT.

Naresh Sir...

I completely agree wid ur thought lines.. & i work on the same lines..

According to me, the lines u mentioned above works perfectly becoz of following thoughts :-

I dont believe in SAVING....

I believe in GENERATING & INCREASING...

Money saving Vs. Wealth Increasing -  I  have  100/-  & my current expenditure is 90/-.. so its better to find a way to make another 100/- to meetout the expenditure of 90/- instead of increasing ur savings.. coz u can increase ur saving max to max 20-30/- only...

Time saving Vs. Increasing the Value of Time - If u value ur time, u will find the way to increase ur productive time.. Naresh Sir has already given the example of generating/increasing ur time..

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)

1. Every person gives importance to that which he does not have.

If one doesn't have enough money; then he gives importance to money. Those who don't have father, mother, sister or brother; know importance of them. Those who have; don't feel that much importance.

Those who have enough money; don't find enough time to enjoy. They are too busy in their business to enjoy. Even many times; they can't think to enjoy it. 

A rich man who arranges party with a cost of Rs.800-1000 per dish; unable to taste sweets ! Because by the time he earned so well; he is  caught with so many diseases. One of very common  diseases is    Sugar.  That is why he cannot enjoy sweets made of Sugar that time

Ask a dying person; which one is important : his Wealth or Time ?  At the time of flood; visit the affected area and then think about their wealth !  Jaan bachi to lakhon paaye ! 

Life is important. Life is alive till one has time. The moment the time is over; one has to leave all. 

(Most of the people can't think beyond money - for whole of the life they rush for money and ultimately they have to leave all here at the end).

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)

Many times we miss  the concept  - Substance over Form.  We don't think what is the intetion of the matter. 

In my post I wrote : 

"Applicable in normal conditions and not in examination conditions." 

Now one should analyze for what purpose I wrote. 

It was a motivational dose to the students not to waste their time. A student who  noticed his mistake in the forum; accepted it and now is careful about the time.  

Motivational postings are necessary in our day to day life. Our parents warned us many times during our childhood. Why ? To make us alert about the best. If we are careful about importance of time; we will do excellent.  Money will be automatically earned if we care for right decision at right time

Vjay (CA Final Student) (125 Points)

Originally posted by : Prashant Maheshwari

Totally Agree with Sir ...............

Again a very good & motavational words ........................

Manikanta Raju CA,CWA,(CS) (Industry) (4482 Points)
Replied 29 September 2010

Thanks fo sharing

Student (CA and CS student) (315 Points)
Replied 29 September 2010

true...thanks for sharing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: