EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

This is Dedicated to CA final Failed students

Page no : 2

Kushal Khator ( CA ) (562 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

and shud i go for both or single grp..?

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Hi,

Thanks for this timely message Sir...

I just want to congratulate everyone for wonderful performance in CA results this time. Further those who did not clear this time I’d like to say that there is no need to disappoint with yourself.

Keep working hard and remove and avoid the mistakes that you have done in the last attempt and things will be all right.

Never hesitate to take help from your seniors here in Caclubindia and elsewhere. There is no need to depress yourself due to negative result. Always remember time is running and everyone’s efforts will surely pay someday.

All the Best

Richank Garg

Prachi (CA FINAL) (2309 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Well said sir..................

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary) (13867 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : Naga laxmi

I gave attempt for 1st group in May 11..Got 187 marks

accounts 46
Mafa   36
Auditing 51
Law  54

Please advice study plan , ref books................do i need to take coaching for accounts and Mafa.....iam thinking to take coaching....

Hi Laxmi,

Hey...believe me u do not need any advise....ur preparation is absolutely fine...all u need to do is just continue your efforts with full force...this is also very imp keeping in view ur previous efforts....Use your May 2011 experience in the next attempt. According to me there is no need to change ur study plan completely as 187 marks are not too low.

I would advise you to stick to the basics of study like timely completion of course study, timely revision, ample amount of practice of account and cost questions, right amount of theory preparation in practical subjects and that's it...If you need any other suggestion use PM.

Your theory part is gud so give more time to practical questions.

All the Best

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Hi Mr.Vivek,

I gave attempt for 1st group in May 11..Got 187 marks

accounts 46

Mafa   36

Auditing 51

Law  54

Please advice study plan , ref books................do i need to take coaching for accounts and Mafa.....iam thinking to take coaching....

I think you have problems with Problematic area. First  you have to build a good conceptual clarity with respect to studies. 

If you find difficult with concepts,, Ask doubt or involve group studies  or attend class. Work hard. Buy better reference book for getting crystal conceptual clarity

Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : Kushal Khator CA CS Finalist

and shud i go for both or single grp..?

Kishore, you have to improe a lot with respect to SFM. If  you can able to manage both group within these time period , then write both Group otherwise you will be over focused on Group one untill clearing of it

Naga Praveen (Chartered Accountant) (304 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Its very inspiring sir

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Once Again Sir

Very Nice Post And Very Inspirational By You..............

>.................................................

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sunshine...

very true sir........nice article..thanks

(Guest)

really super sir

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Very nice article sir

Very helpfull

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia

Right post at right time. 

Really helpfull post. keep sharing.......

CA.AJAZ AHMAD DAR (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (30 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

DONT FEAR FAILURE, IT IS THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN IN A NEW WAY...................

Naga laxmi (CA ) (353 Points)
Replied 21 July 2011

Hi all..

Thanks for the suggestion,....

want to join Spell bound for Accounts in hyderabad by Sampath Kumar(bangalore?),,Please tel me how will be his teaching..???

trying for MAFA..and will refer...Sridhar buk...also..I resigned job and want to study for these 3 months...

Replied 21 July 2011

Hi all..

Thanks for the suggestion,....

want to join Spell bound for Accounts in hyderabad by Sampath Kumar(bangalore?),,Please tel me how will be his teaching..???

trying for MAFA..and will refer...Sridhar buk...also..I resigned job and want to study for these 3 months...

Wish you all the best for next time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro