Thinks to be keep in mind while filing return, as of my knowledge,

Chand Basha (128 Points)

27 June 2022  
*Good morning all...*

*this is chand basha..income tax practioner,
from kurnool, andhra pradesh.
9494737189*

*I would like to share some precious things regarding filings return of AY: 2022-23..*

*For this year E-filing portal has been enabled ITR-1 in eportal.incometax.gov.in* last date july-21of 2022

*I will try to explain in details step by step, read carefully...*

*1) first login with your credentials in the website eportal.incometax.gov.in*

*2.) Update your photo from AADHAR website with aadhar otp.*

*3.) Check once your bank account no is correct or not for claiming any refund.*

*4.) Update your profile if necessary like , phone number, address mail, ect, it is mandatory to change present address those who wants visit foreign trips, visit rest of India..*

*5.) Keep all documents (FORM-16, BANK PASSBOOK for any SAVINGS. account interest, AIR, annual information report which is available from E-filing website, 26AS,) before selecting ITR-1.*

*6) CROSS check the gross amount and tax amount credit in 26AS, as well as form-16 is correctly, matched or not.*

*7.) If amount mis match ., you have to wait some more days, till TDS had been done by your employer.*

*8.) If any person going to file. please be patience...., and he must be aware of all income tax sections.*

*9.) generally sections associate with income tax of individuals, 17(1),2 ,,10(13A),, section of 80C , 80D, 80E, 80G,80CCD(1b), 24B, 80EEA, 80EEB, 80TTA, 80TTB, 80GG , in respect of hra of Pensioners, 80U,*

*10.) 80DDB most of the fraudulent IT Return filler, use this section , an unawares of This sections tax payer claims making frauds, this section gives a sever deseases person or chronic deseases (నయం కాని వ్యాధులు) exceptions.. not any others.*

*11.) No need to add employer contributions (CPS/NPS) share as income from other sources, our annual income is , which is credit in our bank. Not in NPS account, we will look after retirement.*

*12.) Check it, if any kind of health insurance has been made by you in particular year. To claim 80D, and parent's health insurance has also for additional 25000 on parents.*

*13.) Keep bank statements of home loan statements, and if you have any E-Bike 2 wheeler, loan, if you got any interest, you can take the benefits of e bike loan interest on 80EEB,*

*14.) IF you have any family pension it must be included in you income, income from other sources.*

*15.) Without proper documents of proof, Claiming of both, house rent, and Home loan benefits will be not fair, attracts punishment in future. In this regards I have read condition of implementation of both, available in websites.*

*16.) You should have to read declaration at last page, carefully before final submission, getting AADHAR OTP, YOU and YOU only the whole and sole responsibility, which you file ITR-1,*

*17,) Take Print acknowledge or Documents of ITR-1 (8 pages) for any future reference.*

*18) you are strictly advised, not to file/clim/make any fraud refunds of your tax amount, unless proper saving documents..*

*19.) If you receives any previous salary, and you get more slab rates with effects of it, before filing ITR-1, you should file first 10E, then ITR-1.*

*20.) I had wrote the above messages on my filing experience of 300-400 employees .last year.. thank you.. thank you...*