The option to choose on website in rectification

Atul Arora (None) (67 Points)

23 January 2015  

Here is the scenario (its a bit long, please bear):

1. Received a demand notice for IT return mismatch. It stated amount mismatch on a TDS claim in the return. TRACES shows the amount as calculated by department (so it is a valid notice).

2. Checked with the employer if any mistake in PAN or something from their end in deposit of TDS. Indeed, a mistake was made. The employer rectified on his side and the TDS now appears on TRACES. So the mismatch is now resolved.

Now, as per the demand notice what it expects me to do in this case is:

"(2a) Mismatch of TDS/TCS amounts claimed compared to Form 26AS: As the credit not
appearing in 26AS, you should take up the matter of mismatch in the TDS/TCS, with your Deductor /
Collector so that corrective action can be taken by the Deductor / Collector. After the correction is done
and the corrected statement filed by your deductor which will appear in 26AS, you can apply for
online rectification under section 154 to get the benefit of unmatched credits under 5c(iii) category given
below."

So as suggested in the notice, I go for online rectification.

When I go this page on income tax website, I'm asked to choose "Rectification Request Type" (also see attachment).

Please help me selecting this option and the sub options I need to tick or fill.