The Greatest Illusion of CA Students ----

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

12 February 2011  

Chartered Accountant  Course is one of the Cheapest Course with a gr8 reputation in present scenario in INDIA.

It is a Tailored Correspondence Course which at the end gives you the right to Certify. Highly Remarked as the toughest Carrer as Generally the overall % is very low. This is all what we know and there are many other things which we do not know or for which we have not raised our voice.

We have all the things Systamatically written & performed by the ICAI but we lack a Creative Committee. Which is ut most important in present dynamic scenario.

We have articleship for 3 years but what we get in those 3 years is nothing better than crap. I have heard many top class rankers telling that yes i have gained from articleship.  YES you have gained to clear CA but nothing more than that,,,,,,,,,,

People talk about Big 4's..............

When i gave an interview to them they have quoted as under

" Boss let me make it very clear, Working with Big 4 is not that easy as working with other CA firms............ You only know @ what time you need to come into office, leaving the office is not known.. We will keep you in Audit department and you cannot change that during your tenure.....  the package will be te 10 times more than the what you will get in other firms "

I dont know why cant there be a articleship where the CA is compulsorily to train the clerk in all the departments even if he works or not in IT , Financial markets etc...

There are many regulation that CA cant do but nothing with CA students or Articleship there is not even a complain center for articel.

No check on resent scenarios, just DT & IDT ammendments  apart from that nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,

I dont know how many will know about LINUX, about new costing devlopments in JAPAN,,,,,,,,,,

We just are lacking behind,...........

So when you think about knowledge...................we are still Lacking @ all the stages !!!!!!!!!