The Famous 7 Indian analysts

Sameer Medhekar (Student) (4140 Points)

05 January 2009  

The Famous 7 Indian analysts

Being a guy of exatly 20 and an college dropout aspirant am no one really to question the analysis skills of these well known renowned analysts but still over the years i have learnt that some among these finance experts are mere puppets of the trend.Neither they care about their calls nor they are commited to the respective recomendations.I am just trying to seperate the rotten apple among the good ones from the basket.Please dont feel offended if by any chance you get to vigil the unpleasent words against your guru or master.

1)Ambaresh Baliga:These guy is the favourite analyst of most of my buddies.They say no one can predict the market better than these karvy guy.One can make millions by taking the reverse stanza on his
 call.In a nutshell they says if he recomends something as a buy-Short it to be a millionaire.Mind you folks he has an impecable record of getting things wrong.Please sir keep up your good work and keep making my freinds rich.I cant react on your calls sir as am better off relying on my "childish" abilities.

2)Prakash Gaba:These old man has got answer of each and every single scrip listed in the indian stock market or maybe he has the answer of all companies hailing from the universe.One really gets confused by the descripttion that our technical guru delivers-The structure is looking hot,at 30rs its a hot buy though one should put a stop loss at 28 for a target of 34.Trust me guys one of my girl freinds got so embaraced that she went off leaving me alone.I called her for the reason only to get aware that she thought the bald guy was describing her figure.Now you people decide,Am already blushing.....https://img3.orkut.com/img/smiley/i_funny.gif

3)P.N Vijay:one of the masterpiece of our indian stock markets.A solid calm and cool reservged guy with amazing ability to figure out multibaggers.He is one of the best portfolio manager that our counter ever had.I am a huge fan of these man and folks you would never repent if you have the suggested counter of these man in your portfolio.So the next time you watch him in tv or glance through his calls do read between the lines and hear them with rapt attention.Vijay ji rocks bigtime.

4)Ashwini gujral:Though i am not a votary of technical analysis but these guy
 rocks.Mr gujral is one of the greatest technical analysts of our country.He has a huge clientbase which is rampantly growing over the years.His accuracy is above par with rocking calls.Hats off to ashwini gujral-Am a critic of technical stuff but still i ought to praise him bigtime.Performance speaks and they counts too.Please keep up the good work sirji and being your well wisher,just a request boss-Reduce your weight by a bit,we really dont wanna loose true veterans like you.

5)Mudar patherya:Mudar bhai please bless one of your ardent fans so that he can atleast be 1/100th of you.The wittiest stock market expert that i have ever seen.I had the luck of meeting these sports reporter turned great gujrati man some days ago.His unique recomendations,unconventional writing style,ability of picking doubler-triplers, everything rocks.I am very sure going forward these middle aged gujju bhai of 45 would get the true recognition that he always deserved.You rock bigtime sirji.

6)Udayan Mukherjee:In any way are you related to Mr Udayan mukherjee?My readers are quite active in asking me this stuff-Well cant blame them for sure and being a mukherjee too i feel elated to hear it.Udayan is one of the real market gurus though critics are there to debate-he being a moral dumper on bad times.These guy can really make out the most of incoming news,the way he interacts with the management,the way he mingles with his coleagues-his audacity of asking real needed things from top corporate biggies deserves a real pat on the back.Without him CNBC wouldnt have been the one that it is at present.Mr best at its best-est.

7)SP Tulsyan:One of the very experienced markets experts of our country.Offlate though his misses been superior to the hits but overall he is someone to reckon for sure.The best man to make out the inherent meaning of the incoming announcements.On the calls front he is an average joe-the calls never performed extravagantly even in the goodtimes.In
 a nutshell it can be said-A super duper analyst with tremendous knowledge and vast experience but lacks luck bigtime as far his recomendations are concerned.I hope in the coming future the "luck guru" gets kind to him and make him a better stock guru.