The Best part of Interviews

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

15 February 2011  

When i started my first job i got a great experience. I was working in Call center and were having a training, 

The best part that i got from that job is about interview................

The coach @ that time was just too good................

When asked what does he do in weekends, he said that he likes to give interview..................

A strange answer but a eye catcher...... we all were suprised and asked are you leaving the job and he said that he is doing it from last 6 months , its like his hobby...............

We all were laughing, but was amazed to hear the logic what he said.

He said that he like the shocking face of interviewer who  interviews him.

In interview we are always asked that how much you are expecting? he used to quote less than what company would agree. the interviewer would also get shocked. then he used to start asking about his fooding then travelling and then HRA which would end up as if he is interviewing other one.

And if they used to say we will think about it. He used to say give me back the application i am not interested..

Many must be saying what a joke or what a foolish person.

Guys you need to have the ability to dictate your terms. and yes you should show them what you have it in you.

Many people say how do i prepare for interview or what should i do?

nothing doing just give interview with this attitude in the field where you dont want to work... like BPo KPo etc.

Hope it tell you what interviews really are....