Easy Office
LCI Learning

Thanking my Principal

Page no : 2

Mayank Ahuja ("Learner") (586 Points)
Replied 01 February 2011

Nice appreciation of principals. It shows that not all principals are bad.

Very True............

Like ur Post......

V should really thanks our Principal.........

CA Abhishek Singh (practice) (2105 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

i am doing articleship from small firm but still i got the confidence and now i can handle incometax,vat,service tax etc matters of my relatives,friends etc,  also i tried to related theory with practical and that has helped me in my exams.

initially i used to think that i am have wasted my time but friends since i am looking after clients(personal), i realised that i couldnot have done without articleship.

I mean to say big or small there is value addition to us though we may realise it later time.

Kirti Bhauka (CA Final - Student) (109 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Originally posted by : Aditya Maheshwari

Nice appreciation of principals. It shows that not all principals are bad.

Truely aggred....!!

supriya (articleship) (115 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Congratulations sir........!

All the best for your Forth coming future......

Always be happy like this..............

Chirag Chordia (AIR CA,CS & B.Com) (391 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Manikandan Sir - I am really very happy to see your message. Actually i have seen many post in these 3 years where people are criticizing articleship and their principals but this is the first post where someone is appreciating his Principal....

We need more people like you in this profession and this platform...

Hatts off to you....I am really impressed...

Best of luck for your future and I am sure dat u will prove to be a very gr8 Principal to your Articles...

Senty (CA Final ) (133 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

Nice to see a forum like this.., I have never seen such a message b4 like that.... Usually ppl used to criticize the principals but ur just crunched those things... Im very much proud of u!!!!!!!!!!! 

shashank kumar singh (ARTICLE) (46 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

sir 

tussi pahle bande ho jo jeda apne  principal no thank keh riya hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koduri mohan (Audit-Executive) (55 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

This is very nice to see thanking the principal for their valuable advises and learning tips through out the articles period.. but some people rather thanking they will criticise because of the behaviour of his principal.. because some may have a mindset only completion of their work (too much selfishness) But i m suggesting that thank them those who really help....

1 Like

Raghunath Prasad (WORKING) (385 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

tussi pahle bande ho jo jeda apne  principal no thank keh riya hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yaar articale ship se sab pareshan rahte he

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: