Easy Office
Easy Office

Terror attacks India again...when will we strike back!!!

Page no : 5

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 30 November 2008

Cut both the legs and hands, and break eyes and leave them for living social life...

Then only the terrorists will fear to pick not only the gun but even a spoon.

**DM

Rahul Gupta (CA Final Student) (1780 Points)
Replied 30 November 2008

hello friends.

This is the time when we all have to say "ENOUGH"

we all have to realize our own responsibility.....the change should start from ourself...and the change is required to be made in everyone of us.

Whomsoever is in opposition or ruling party...everyone has to understand their responsibility including we civilians.

We are moving in an ERA where we could lead the world...but the mayhem like this because of some negligent and lazy authorities...who tries to destroy us internally as well as externally should be given a tough fight.

We are not only affected by the terrorism but also the false statements of our politicians.

I know its very easy to say and hard to do..but everyone has to be good in their own field.

we have such fantastic forces but the direction is not headed in right way.

we know that who are our enemy but we still are giving a thought to fight against them...this is redeculous.

dear brothers and sisters......we seriously have to take our diffrences away and have to fight against it individually.

What ever we do where ever we are...be united..not only against the terrorists but also against the politicians...who are selfish and corrupted.

"we should be the one for whom they work...but they should not be the one who decide our fate"

sanjeev (govt. Emloyee) (565 Points)
Replied 30 November 2008

unfortune for India, only god can save India

vinaya (CA Article) (34 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

Hai

Politicians are not the one to be trusted any more...they cant sense any thing other than election, vote, power & money....forget patrionism. We have to be careful ourself & be united.

Can any one imagine of any other  country in this world, so soft to its enemy like India..NEVER

Prateek (CA FINAL) (363 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

hi,

i think this is enough now, now india should take steps, and politicians should not play politics on this matter. iI salute the commandoes, and all security officers who without worring of their lives, saves many innocent peoples.JAI HIND

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

where is the Raj thakere who called his mumbai???????????

sachin (CA Final Student) (64 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

pls dont change the face the country change the policies and act to kill terrorists.

(Guest)

Politicians should never change once they win in politics.First change should come in civilians and not in politicians. Automatically everything will be setright. If terriosts want to fight, let them fight with the politicians and not with the civilians. Then only politicians wil come to know that what is happening in india. Until then politicians wil not change. Terriosts are also stupid fellows. They are damaging all historical buildings . Terriosts do not have any object. All terrosts are bl**dy fellow.

CA. AMIT AGARWAL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS) (167 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

Let Salute all our brave soldiers

Where is Raj Thackrey & his brave Sena? Tell him that 450 NSG Commandos from Delhi (No Marathi Manoos) ALL South & North Indians have been sent to Mumbai to fight the terrorists so that he can sleep in peace.

This is the time to say "WE ARE UNITED"

Shreyalmuri (CA Final) (236 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

Kill them off..!

Priyanka Bang (student) (30 Points)
Replied 02 December 2008

guys enough is enough...wat happened in mumbai is gruesome, suffocating n depressing...my heart goes out to the family,friends n relatives of innocent civilians n brave officers who lost their lives in this mad war...i m even more depressed by way media has overdone the entire incident.....there was a literally a war goin among different channels as to who can telecast exclusive footage of attacks ist...get some scoop from injured without caring 4 their mental state...n the present blame game going on among intelligence agencies,maharast govt ,politicians is even more kiddish...i feel everybody is trying to milk out from this situation.... 

i think now its time 4 some serious action...we as citizens of india should demand some serious accountability n reliability from the govt ...i guess while electing our future govt we should b more careful becoz who we r goin to elect is later goin to affect  us...at the same time i feel all politicians r same..they all r hypocrites...don think they can make things better for us until n unless we demand...there should b some powerful regulatory  authority above any ruling political party so tat they can see tat things r done in favour of country n its common ppl n not in favour of politicians...

moreover i think shootin these terrorists in revenge ll not serve any purpose...there ll b no difference between them n us...this ugly vicious circle ll keep on goin...i m tired of seein n reading about these ugly incidents since i have started understandin things...govt should try to locate the core group who r actually invovled  n take action against them...       

CA Tilak Raj Sharma (Practising CA in Solan (H.P.))   (6374 Points)
Replied 02 December 2008

"GOOD WORK BY OUR FORCES"

SHAME FULL FOR MANMOHANS' GOVT. I KNOW THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY ACTION. ONLY RESIGNATION OF SOME MINISTERS..................BUT MR. PM..............THIS IS NOT SUFFICIENT.........YOU CANN'T ESCAPE FROM YOUR LIABILITY TO THE PEOPLE OF INDIA...........RESIGN KARNA HAI TO KHUD KARO.

THIS TYPES OF INCIDENCE WILL BE PART OF OUR LIFE UPTO WHEN THERE WILL BE A POWERFUL GOVT, AND PRIME MINISTER IN OUR COUNTRY. BUT I DONN'T SEE THIS IN NEAR FUTURE.

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY ACTION........ONLY THEY CAN FIGHT IN OUR PARLIAMENT..........

(Guest)

it is easy to blame others  but its not a solution of problem. it is time to come forward and fight against evils of our normal life . so follow rules in our normal life and help police to fight against terror .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: