Tejas learning centre(blore) - coaching class ipcc-final

satish (Service) (901 Points)

28 November 2011  

Dear Students,

I have started Tejas learning centre in HSR Layout Bangalore for students of IPCC/ICWA & Final. The classes currently happen during weekends with schedules of Sat /Sun & Monday. The course is covered in 3 months with 3 classes a week.

The batch size will be max 10 to 15. So there is an individual attention given to students.

Students interested to join Advanced accounting /Costing-FM can join now and continue with current batch and topics not covered will be covered in Februrary.

Bangalore Students can reach out to me at +91 9900771166, Appreciate your support and share with your friends.

About Me :  Chartered & Cost Accountant with Industry experience of more than 15 years, Passion to teach and help students get ready for industry through the learning modules - Sharing the Practical vs Theoretical knowledge help build business acumen.Build confidence & Motivation.

IPCC

Current batch size : 6 

Nov-Jan/Feb :  Advanced accounting /Costing-FM ( Batch 1)

Jan - Mar : Income Tax  

Jan - Apr : Accounting & Advanced Accounting ( Batch 2)

Feb-Mar : Costing - FM (Batch 2)

Final (Interested students can register)

MAFA (Begins December)

Income Tax (Begins December last week)

Costing(Begins December last week)

Income Tax classes begin in January

Theory subjects - Doubts clarified (No charges)

Highlights of the coaching model

Concept explained - Simple questions of each topic - Why, What, How .

Students get to interact and participate in the discussions . Allows articualtion ability and drive focus on understanding the concept than the method.

Assignments given ( Optional for students who take it seriously)

Fornightly Tests - will be analysed to let student know areas of improvement (No marks awarded)

Weekly Planner shared to cover teh topics

Website to support students with class notes

Support beyond the class schedules (By email , Phone)

Regards,

Satish.

Tejas Learning Centre

"Where knowledge is shared: