Easy Office
LCI Learning

TDS Return - NSDL RPU 4.3 Error Message

Page no : 2

koteswara rao (sr accountant) (34 Points)
Replied 02 September 2023

Downloaded Latest Version RPU and and challan file. I prepare TDS Return Q1 of 26Q for the AY 24-25. But this error came. Plz tell me any body this error solution. T-FV-3175 Either you are using old FVU version or old challan file (i.e. .csi file), please use the latest FVU version and challan file available at www.tin-nsdl.com and validate the file.

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=592705

1 Like

CPZ Accountz (7 Points)

same error for me also

1 Like

Safa Tax (13 Points)

It is 02nd September 2023 today, and I was validating the Q1 FY 23-24 data from the latest RPU utility (4.7) using the latest FVU(8.2), and again the RPU is showing the same error, "T-FV-3175 Either you are using old FVU version or old challan file (i.e. .csi file), please use the latest FVU version and challan file available at www.tin-nsdl.com and validate the file."  Any suggestions please ??!!
Ps:- Error screenshot is attached below. 

Attached File : 3944160 20230902162021 error.jpg downloaded: 65 times

koteswara rao (sr accountant) (34 Points)

Dear Sir/Madam Same problem T-FV-3175 code came for q1  26q  for AY 24-25 pls help me to  resolve it. 

1 Like

Safa Tax (13 Points)

Got any solution ?? 

stuck with same error 

Ankit Goel (4 Points)

same error with latest utility and fresh csi file as well..

S.S CONSULTANTS (9 Points)

i am facing the same issue...

i contacted one person he said it is error from dept. side that csi file is not updated to 8.2 version. he said dept. is trying to resolve issue by Monday. lets see..on Monday

if anyone resolved issue earlier please let us know.

1 Like

Safa Tax (13 Points)

Let's wait and see then !

TaxGiene (Others) (55 Points)
Replied 03 September 2023

For preparation of 27EQ, I was facing the same error. However, I tried opening the .CSI file via Notepad and modified the fourth placeholder ie 8.1 by 8.2 . Though it didn't work, but the nature of error got changed :

`T-FV-1029 Invalid Challan Input file (CSI file) provided for verification of challan details. Download the challan file (CSI file) from the TIN website and use the same for verification of challan details mentioned in the TDS/TCS statement.`

I think lodging grievance collectively to ITD -- under Department e-filingCategory TIN 2.0Sub-Category Challan Status Inquiry (CSI), will help to notify the ITD for quick resolution.

Ramdayal Saini (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (41 Points)
Replied 04 September 2023

T-FV-3175 Either you are using old FVU version or old challan file (i.e. .csi file), please use the latest FVU version and challan file available at www.tin-nsdl.com and validate the file

ANYBODY SOLVED THIS PROBLEM

Ramdayal Saini (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (41 Points)

T-FV-3175 Either you are using old FVU version or old challan file (i.e. .csi file), please use the latest FVU version and challan file available at www.tin-nsdl.com and validate the file

ANYBODY SOLVED THIS PROBLEM

Ankit Goel (4 Points)

not yet solved.. anyone solved?

Piyush (Accountant) (37 Points)
Replied 05 September 2023

T-FV-3175 Either you are using old FVU version or old challan file (i.e. .csi file), please use the latest FVU version and challan file available at www.tin-nsdl.com and validate the file.

S.S CONSULTANTS (9 Points)
Replied 06 September 2023

. Csi issue Resolved...... 

You can file now

Safa Tax (13 Points)
Replied 06 September 2023

HELLO EVERYONE,

THE ISSUE IS SOLVED BY THE IT DEPARTMENT ITSELF. THEY HAVE UPDATED THE CSI FILE TO 8.2 SUPPORTED VERSION. SO KINDLY DOWNLOAD THE UPDATED CSI FILE ONCE AGAIN AND REPLACE IT WITH THE OLD FILE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED EARLIER. NOW YOU CAN FILE THE Q1 RETURN. I HAVE FILED MINE.

THANKS AND REGARDS, FELLOW PROFESSIONALS.

YADU GOVIND

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: