Easy Office
LCI Learning

Tds on software development

Page no : 2

Yasaswi Gomes new (Finance ) (4492 Points)
Replied 02 March 2024

is separable (capable of being separated and sold, transferred, licensed, rented, or exchanged, either individually or together with a related contract) 

THIS DEOSNT MEAN ITS REVENUE EXPENDITURE.

Your both wrong because this can serve as a prototype as well. It can be used inhouse or sold as well. But its still an intangible asset.

if the asset is 80, and 194j is 20 and tds is 10 per say

Dr. Intangible asset 80

Dr. 194J asset 20

Cr. Payables 90

Cr. TDS 10

You developed it just now and not in production yet. So this can be called as deferred expense but not deferred revenue expense because its long lived asset and revenue expenses are short lived and expensed. Besides Software is an intangible asset when developed but not put into inventory yet

Replied 03 March 2024

Yuri! I'm hacked. My mobile calls and emails are hacked. Cops and hackers hack them. I got this doubt because when ever I send an CV email, I see images of obese men or cops. And I never got a job. That means, they hack me and contact my employers asking them to not to give me a job. Otherwise why will I see images through internet telepathy? 

sabyasachi mukherjee (27117 Points)
Replied 03 March 2024

How the invoice had been shown, that is pertinent.

Replied 06 March 2024

Originally posted by : Yasaswi Gomes new
Yuri! I'm hacked. My mobile calls and emails are hacked. Cops and hackers hack them. I got this doubt because when ever I send an CV email, I see images of obese men or cops. And I never got a job. That means, they hack me and contact my employers asking them to not to give me a job. Otherwise why will I see images through internet telepathy? 

Yuri!!! Who are you???? Are you from CHINA. My AI coding has messed up ever since Ive contacted you. Im seeing chineese websites when I bing. SO you have compramised. Never post ads about ethical hackers here or else go to jail. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: