Easy Office
Easy Office

TDS ON SALARY FOR PAYROLL EMPLOYEE

Page no : 2

S.RAVICHANDRAN (FINANCE MANAGER) (422 Points)
Replied 12 October 2007

With regard to Professional Tax and the concerned departments, please refer below: Department : Concerned Municipal corporation, municipality,Panchayath etc. Rate of Tax : It is discretionarily fixed by the local body depending upon the norms framed by them. Due Date : Usually local bodies collect once in an year. The notice would contain the due date.

(Guest)
i wana full table of TDS and Tax

Vinay (Service) (38 Points)
Replied 08 January 2008

please downlaod software for help from www.saraltaxoffice.com and www.saraltds.com

(Guest)
i want to hav acomplete idea abt TDS? whats the rate of TDS n is it same for all .if not please do give a reference....? is thre any written proof we hav to collect from our office for the deducted amount of TDS.? in wat case this money gets refund.plz tell me?

girish mangla (practice) (206 Points)
Replied 21 January 2008

there is no specified rate of TDS on salary because it is deducted on the basis of slab rate. if your income falls under first slab i.e. income upto 110000 then there is no tds will be deducted. if ur income falls under second slab i.e 110000 to 150000 then tds will be deducted at the rate of 10%after claiming exemption. similarly it is apply in all slabs.

(Guest)
IF HE SALARY 110000/ SHE SALARY 145000 HOW CALCULATE TDS ON SALARY

Amresh Kumar (Service) (25 Points)
Replied 28 March 2008

NoTDS Deducted on Salary lessthan He-110000 She 1450000

1 Like

(Guest)

I AM WORKING IN IT COMPANY MY SALARY IS 10,500 PER MONTH MY FIRST SALARY WAS 8,838 RS ONLY. I WAS NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH DEDUCTION THEY HAVE DONE ON WHAT BASIS. AND I AM NOT PERMANENT EMPLOY. SO PLEASE ANY BODY HELP ON THIS ISSUE

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I want to know , when one company is liable to dduct TdS on salary, is their any minimun salary limit?

Yours

Aditya

(Guest)

tds on directors salary

(Guest)

how to calculate tds on salary

also let me know that what is the current TDS salab for salary people, and what is the Exemption limit for mens and womens and senior citizens

(Guest)

also let me know that what is the current TDS salab for salary people, and what is the Exemption limit for mens and womens and senior citizens

(Guest)

(Guest)

Kindly note that I've availed LTC in the last Block period of 2 yrs. and have claimed IT rebate on the same after production of travel documents.

This year in May'08 I've once again proceeded on tour by car from Bokaro to Puri & back and spend around Rs.38,000/- of an hired car.

Will it be necessary for me to produce travel bill for claiming IT rebate or my LTC will automacically be non-taxable ?

(Guest)

dear sir, please tell me about that how much deduct tds on salary in on a month or in one year? and how much deduction of parsantage on salary ?income 780000 yly,  thank you swapan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: