Taxmann Publication -Life of a CA Student 40 Pass but 49 Fai

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)

20 February 2010  

Dear Students,

This thread has already been posted by some student and I owe credit to him though i do not remeber his name.As our exams are Fast approaching one will be fully equipped now to study only materials and books related to our exams.

Though there are many self improvement and other books written by emininent Authors like Chetan Bagat for example  though really good to read  to give some mental relaxation  I would Stress if a Student Finds some time in Reading the book

Life of a CA Student -40 Pass  but 49 Fail - By Raj (A Taxmann Publication)

Students who already read and aware of this book it is just fine if others who are not aware of such book i request them to read   because apart from the story of the author how his CA  Life was   in between he just discuss ceratin topics like Repalcement Analysis in Capital Budgeting ,ACtivity Based Costing,Life Cycle Costing and many more

May I request many of them to read and enjoy and obtain the full fruits and request all students should clear their exams by planning like him and be sucessful in their career and in all walks of life.