LCI Learning

Tax invoice

Page no : 3

SAUMYA SUR (ACCOUNTENT) (44 Points)
Replied 23 June 2017

gst applicable against export

Deelip Palase (15 Points)
Replied 26 June 2017

How are charge tax is there first cgst plus sgst then total? Or direct 28%on basic. Or 14%then14% on basic which is right?

Hemant Saini (student) (35 Points)
Replied 28 June 2017

how to make single tax invoice?? for example : a company's 50 guest stay in a hotel for conference so there are 50 room bill and all the expenses will be paid by company , is it possible to issue a single tax invoice to company and attach all 50 room bill as supporting? if yes then how?

Nitesh Malani (28 Points)
Replied 29 June 2017

Does the invoice need to be entered in Tally at the time of dispatch or its detail could be entered later in Tally...

Preeti (Team_GSTSoln) (Team GST Experts) (1926 Points)
Replied 29 June 2017

HEMANT U R RIGHT U HAVE TO RAISE ONLY SINGLE TAX INVOICE FOR 50ROMS IN THE NAME OF CO.

Replied 29 June 2017

IF U WILL ENTER DIRECTLY IN THE TALLY THEN IT WOULD BE EASY TO YOU

Nitesh Malani (28 Points)
Replied 29 June 2017

i prepare 8 to 10 invoice in a month and sometimes i ask my workers to prepare invoice when i am not available.... my worker is not familier with tally so can the invoice be entered any day of the month...

Replied 29 June 2017

YES U CAN ENTER AFTERWARDS

Shibu John (2 Points)
Replied 05 July 2017

If a service recipient has not registered any additional place of business can they get invoices from suppliers on addresses other than their registered address?

rajender kumar kothari (director) (36 Points)
Replied 05 July 2017

Madam, 

presuming I am a commission agent, my turnover is less than 20lakh, thus i am not under gst regime.

i take commission on sale say Rs 15lakh, the company giving me commission is registered under GST and charges 18% on my commission.

1)will the company get the 18% commission paid refund from the govt?

2)will the company deduct the amount from my commission?

3) can the company take reverse credit and i dont have to pay anything extra?

pls clarify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: