Tax Calculator by Jiten Jain

Page no : 2

Anuradha (CA) (35 Points)
Replied 22 August 2007

can u please mail the tax calculator to this ID: anu_rad24 @ yahoo.com

chakradhar (employee) (33 Points)
Replied 23 August 2007

please send me

Dipendra Raj Panta (CA Student) (42 Points)
Replied 23 August 2007

send me tax calc. Please at dipendrarajpanta @ yahoo.com

(Guest)
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN BPO PROJECTS Hi, A leading business group is planning to set up 15000 BPO seats in different places with assured business. Great opportunity for the ones looking to be a part of this business. To know in detail, send a mail to aws @ kcsbpo.com, we shall revert with complete details. Thanks, Nancy Biz Partner.

(Guest)
Can you forward me the excel format for tax calculation Mary

Nilesh (61 Points)
Replied 31 January 2008

hi Plz send me the tax calculator at nileshadhoble @ yahoo.co.in Thanks in advance Ragrads Nilesh

Nilesh (61 Points)
Replied 31 January 2008

hi Plz send me the tax calculator at nileshadhoble @ yahoo.co.in Thanks in advance Ragrads Nilesh

Nilesh (61 Points)
Replied 31 January 2008

hi
Plz send me the tax calculator at
nileshadhoble @ yahoo.co.in
Thanks in advance
Ragrads
Nilesh

Nilesh (61 Points)
Replied 31 January 2008

(Guest)
TELEMARKETING Hi, If you are planning to Telemarket any of your Products or Services, we can do it purely on performance. We are doing it successfully to many clients in US, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia. Just send a mail to aws @ kcsbpo.com, we will do the rest. Thanks, Nancy Biz Partner.

(Guest)
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN BPO PROJECTS Hi, A leading business group is planning to set up 15000 BPO seats in different places with assured business. Great opportunity for the ones looking to be a part of this business. To know in detail, send a mail to aws @ kcsbpo.com, we shall revert with complete details. Thanks, Nancy Biz Partner.

(Guest)
Hi Please send me on this email id

Hiren Solanki (Practitioner) (49 Points)
Replied 06 February 2008

pls send PAN Application form in XL to my A/c.

(Guest)
TELEMARKETING Hi, If you are planning to Telemarket any of your Products or Services, we can do it purely on performance. We are doing it successfully to many clients in US, Canada, UK, Europe and Australia. Just send a mail to aws @ kcsbpo.com, we will do the rest. Thanks, Nancy Biz Partner.

(Guest)
Plz mail me the tax calculator, along with the tax percentages.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: