Easy Office

tax audit limit

Page no : 2

chauhan devendra (student) (103 Points)
Replied 23 September 2009

agree

Anup rathi (CA FINAL) (268 Points)

As single partner can sign all tax audit report on behalf of others in name of firm

CA LOVELY ARORA (C.A. B.Com (H) Graduate)   (2151 Points)

Originally posted by :parth
" hey love arora,u r making d studentr misguided...the limit is for partner themselves saperately. so a partner cant sign more den 45 reports. "

sorry parth, but i think, you didn't read the statement carefully what i stated.

I agree with you, but first read my statement and then decide what is right.

ankit (STUDENT) (120 Points)

sorry friends i am interrupting but its urgent plz tell me coz ihave posted in student query but no is replying the student so what i do i have no option.

my problem is:

i am living ing faridabad and i have to take coaching of final subjects.

could anyone tell whether i go for satellite coaching or opt to go delhi for face to face coaching.

Is satellite classes are good or not

reply soon

Gaurang Desai (CA FINAL & CS Inter Student)   (123 Points)
Replied 26 September 2009

Originally posted by :vinod bajaj
"

if a practising ca firm has three partners,the combined tax audit limit of the firm is 135ie.,45 each per partner.Can a single partner can sign more than 45 audits,Even if the entire firms limit is maintainedto 135.or each partner should sign 45 audits equally.

pl let me know
thanks

no each partner have to sign only 45 reports irrespective of the fact that other partnet have completed their limit or not

"

SAVIT KASTURIA (SELF EMPLOYED) (45 Points)
Replied 30 October 2012

DO WE HAVE ANY CHECK ON THIS LIMIT,BECAUSE AS PER PRESENT SYSTEM CA IS NOT SIGNING ANY REPORT BUT SENT THROUGH SYSTEM ONLINE.

SIMPLY ONE HAS TO MENTION NAME OF THE AUDITOR,PAN NO.  AND ADDRESS .

AND TAX AUDIT REPORT IS FILED. WHO KNOWS THE LIMIT................................

ANY PERSON CAN FILE THE RETURN ON BEHALF OF CA ...........BECAUSE ABOVE INFORMATION ARE EASILY ACCESSIBLE.  PLEASE SUGGEST HOW CAN ONE KNOW THE EXACT NO. IN PRESENT SITUATION.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: