Easy Office
Easy Office

Tax Audit - A Glance (part - II)

Page no : 2

Karan Mehta (Article Clerk) (42 Points)
Replied 09 September 2011

Hello Karan..Thnx 4 d article..

Bt can u help me on dis?

Suppose i ve a turnover of Rs 200,000/- from my betel shop..& my income is jst Rs. 15,000 per year (i mean less than 8% ie Rs. 16000/-) then do i need to get books audited?

matlab govt. kya chahti hai..k har business main atleast 8% margin to rakho..vrna audit kara lo??

except 44AF?? Does it mean so??

Kindly reply

1 Like

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)

nice effort !!

1 Like

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)

Originally posted by : Karan Mehta

Hello Karan..Thnx 4 d article..

Bt can u help me on dis?

Suppose i ve a turnover of200,000/- from my betel shop..& my income is jst15,000 per year (i mean less than 8% ie16000/-) then do i need to get books audited?

- if you are not eligible to pay incometax, i.e below the slab limit, then no audit ( for individual and HUF only, firm can not avail this )

matlab govt. kya chahti hai..k har business main atleast 8% margin to rakho..vrna audit kara lo??

- sec 44AD is a benchmark to divide the "TAX PAYERS" to avail it by declaring 8% profit or get audited.

except 44AF?? Does it mean so??

Kindly reply

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)

very useful article ..thnx for sharing

1 Like

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)

hey very nice sharing.......keep sharing such posts

1 Like

CA Jitendra Chawla (Manager -Accounts & Finance)   (94 Points)

NICE SHARING BROTHER......... KEEP IT UP

1 Like

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)

OMG karaan..!!

the question u have asked sounds very tricky...!!

i need to invest sometime and will get back to u soon....

Thanks to all for the comments...!!

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 10 September 2011

Very useful post. Looking forward to more. THANK YOU.

SANJAY (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS) (943 Points)

Good efforts Karan.... Thanks for sharing..

praveen thakur (artical assistant) (46 Points)

great sir

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)

Good yaar..keep contributing

Sohil (Learner) (631 Points)

One question from my side which i am facing this time.

My business do gets counted into presumptive busines.We do maintain all books ,ledgers,statement etc.

This time we had turnover of around 50 lakh.We decided to pay IT but our figure was just below 8%(7.85%).Our Ca told us to go for presumptive basis as it has lot of benefits.Account cant be scrutinized etc.

I did some reasearch and i found out suppose i go with presumptive system.I cant change my method of accounting again in future.Also auditing will become compulsory if profit goes below 8%.

Now my doubt is suppose i do some renovation at my place and have genuine expenses which brings my business profit to say just 3-5% than why should i go for audit compulsorily.ALso if because of fire something  i go in loss again i have to bear all trouble of maintainig books and auditing..

SO is it wise to go for presumptive.Also heard in DTC regime investment into 80c too wont be allow as deduction which it does now.

In short if i doesnt go for presumptive method 4s sugam and go for normal filing via itr 4 is it compulsory for me to get my account audited?

Hello..!!

The same doubt i had raised to my principal and he said that going for compulsory audit every year is just optional. I mean, if in the current year we have opted for presumptive taxation then it is not compulsory to opt the same in future.

You may go for a presumtive taxation way this time and in the next time you check out the profit and go ahead either to go presumptive one or normal one.

You are not required to go thru the normal audit since it is below the basic figure of Rs.6000,000/-. Declare your profits this time at 8% and then in next year u decide as per the cirumstances. For the next year also, you maintain the basic books anyways so y dont u get them audited if u fall under the Tax audit net...

Regarding DTC, i seriously have no clue about it....

My view on this may also be wrong, i request the senior members to post out even their views and let me know if i have misinterpreted the same.

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)

Bookmarked... 

There are still some parts with which i am not cent percent sure...

So will go through it again... understand all the concepts...

And then bombard queries...!!! hehe 

Good Day

Thanks!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: