Easy Office
LCI Learning

Target- Nov.11

Page no : 3

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 17 August 2011

This is not an Article. This is excerpts from the situation faced by Pulkit and this happens with almost everyone. Remember one thing rely only on the feedabcks provided by persons who have gone through the rigours of the professional exams. A person who has never done any professional course, wioth due respect, is in no position to make such discouraging comments. Dont let these comments dishearten you. Instead take these as challange and show them your true ability with your performance. Even Sachin fails and gets critised but it is his bat which do all the talking. So just emulate him and let your performance speak for you. Tell you one thing - It is one of the best feeling when you suceed after being written off....

Best of Luck for Nov 11....Go get It....

2 Like

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 17 August 2011

Awesome read, thanks for sharing

Rohtash (CA - Final / CS / B.Com)   (1140 Points)
Replied 17 August 2011

Originally posted by : Richank Garg

Pulkit Bhai your article is simply wonderful and useful.

But selection of font is something height of stupidity. So be careful in selection of font next time to make it highly effective.

Especially this kind of gr8 and study oriented article should be written in simple font.

Cheers...keep sharing

Srini (student) (52 Points)
Replied 29 January 2012

Only you can help youself...

True words bro, I have been reading your article form the day when i sign up to this awesome site. The most inspired one is "30 things to do before i die" :) I'm following it.. I can see some chances in myself. In future give an attempt to write a book. Sure it will  be a immensive  hit :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: