Take it in your stride

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)

31 July 2013  
Waking up on a misty morning with loads of expectation, I pray to the almighty to make this day a memorable one. These may be the prayers offered by scores of IPCC Students today as the results will be announced. Every second may look like as if the clock is taking its sweet time to inch forward, but the anxiety in every students heart and mind is palpable. Oh God! I made it to next level will be one section of students who will thump their fist in the air and rejoice. The not so luckier one's will feel shattered when their result is not as desired. I pray to the almighty to give strength to those weak hearts to take this failure in their stride and hope to give them good fortunes in the next attempt. And for those who succeeded to enjoy every moment as the seeds of hard work has finally rewarded by god with a fruitful results. Either positive or negative result, accept the truth and take it in your stride. Here's wishing every IPCC student good luck for your results, god bless you all.