Study trauma

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

15 July 2013  

Hello friends,

Hope all r good cool. I was planning to start study series right now ... But I guess .. this is not the perfect time.  Firstly, m not yet prepared  and secondly I want it to be best from my previous experiances. So I'm starting the series from 22 july ( next monday)

So, I am planning to take 3 subjects at a time .... coz last time all were really supporting while starting the forex series... But I had lost my interest in it ...due to boredom surprise Sorry for that discontinuation .... but that was important as I think ... its good to be a loser at time rather than be a bad leader ...So I stepped back.

But still ... The teachers and students who were involved in that series  made me realize my mistakes... hope same will continue in future as well ... angelBut this time I just don't wanna learn my mistakes only .... I wanna make  this journey more gracious  ... enjoyable and more smooth....... Hope you guys join me too. enlightened

I'll start with SFM,LAW And ISCA first. And target would be for a month .... coz I can't study beyond that... coz of  my moody nature broken heart... If anyone has any ideas or comments ... then share with me  below my thread or mail me @ rwishing @ gmail.com.

Lets see how it goes ...yes

Thanks & Regards

Renu Singh