Page no : 2

payal (student) (106 Points)
Replied 20 January 2009

RITESH SIR,

THANKS FOR THE TIPS

Ajoy Shah (Service ) (68 Points)
Replied 21 January 2009

Hi guys

i ajay a C.A. Final student (old course)  passed GR-1,want help to all of u for better concept of C.A.Final cost Paper . pls.also tell me any books which provide good concept on the above topic specilly cost as i prepare QT well.Also some tips to get more marks on above topic.

manoj (proffessional) (34 Points)
Replied 21 January 2009

Originally posted by :shruthi
" Here's a Study plan for Final which Iam following:
Morning:
5-7 - MAFA
7-9 - COSTING
9-9.30- BREAK
9.30-11.30- ACCOUNTING
11.30-1.30- DIRECT TAXES
AFTERNOON
1.30-2- BREAK
2-3 - MICS
3-5 -CORPORATE LAWS
5-7 - AUDITING
7-9- INDIRECT TAXES

"

hiii

ur plan is very good  bt  according to ur plan we will give only two hr to costing, accounting and tax subject at this time only two practicle problem should be solved

how can u manage it

Replied 21 January 2009

Morning:
5-7 - MAFA
7-9 - COSTING
9-9.30- BREAK
9.30-11.30- ACCOUNTING
11.30-1.30- DIRECT TAXES
AFTERNOON
1.30-2- BREAK
2-3 - MICS
3-5 -CORPORATE LAWS
5-7 - AUDITING
7-9- INDIRECT TAXES

"

Replied 21 January 2009

Morning:
5-7 - MAFA
7-9 - COSTING
9-9.30- BREAK
9.30-11.30- ACCOUNTING
11.30-1.30- DIRECT TAXES
AFTERNOON
1.30-2- BREAK
2-3 - MICS
3-5 -CORPORATE LAWS
5-7 - AUDITING
7-9- INDIRECT TAXES

"

Attached File : 24 suggesstion.doc downloaded: 134 times

Ritesh Satramani (Chartered Acountant) (93 Points)
Replied 21 January 2009

Doing all the subjects on each and every day............may be it create s difficulty in remembering each subject..

So , only two subjects should be taken on each single day.

i disagree with manoj.....

***manish*** (student) (153 Points)
Replied 22 January 2009

Hi shruti this plan is good but here u r not thinking abt those students who r doing articleship than plz make nessary changes ..... Manish Pareek

***manish*** (student) (153 Points)
Replied 22 January 2009

Hi shruti

this is good prog for those who hve dummy articleship but wht can a article person or student do?just make some adjustments..

Manish Pareek

shruthi (student) (89 Points)
Replied 22 January 2009

HI MANISH,

WITH DUE RESPECT TO THE ARTICLESHIP, ITS HIGH TIME YOU APPLIED FOR LEAVE WITH YOUR PRINCIPAL WITH JUST AROUND 3 MONTHS TO GO FOR THE EXAM.

I PREPARED THIS PLAN WITH THE SOLE INTENTION OF PASSING THE EXAM.

IT WOULD BE REALLY DIFFICULT FOR AN AVERAGE STUDENT TO ATTEND ARTICLESHIP TILL THE EXAMS AND STUDY AT THE SAME TIME UNLESS THE STUDENT HAS ALREADY VERY WELL PREPARED WHICH IS NOT THE CASE WITH MOST OF THE STUDENTS.

Replied 22 January 2009

I WANT TO CLARIFY ONE MORE THING THAT THIS PLAN IS NOT FOR EXTRAORDINARY STUDENTS WHO USUALLY EXCEL IN WHATEVER THEY DO.

TO BE MODEST, I SAY THAT IT IS FOR AVERAGE STUDENTS LIKE ME WHO DID NOT GET SUFFICIENT TIME TO STUDY DUE TO ARTICLESHIP AND THAT WE ARE GIVING OURSELVES A BEST CHANCE TO PREPARE AND PASS THE EXAM.

REGARDS

SHRUTHI

Replied 22 January 2009

THIS PLAN IS FOR ONLY FOR THOSE STUDENTS WHO ARE TAKING THEIR EXAMS IN MAY 2009 AND IT BECOMES INEVITABLE TO STUDY FOR LONGER DURATIONS FOR THESE STUDENTS UNLESS THEY ARE ALREADY MASTERS IN THESE SUBJECTS WHO CAN MANAGE TO WORK TILL THE EXAMS

Replied 22 January 2009

STUDENTS WHO ARE TAKING EXAMS LATER THAN MAY 2009 , PLEASE EXCUSE ME

RAHUL JAIN (student) (74 Points)
Replied 22 January 2009

hi shruti, ur plan might be ok. but dont you think u r over excited. at what time do you use computers. and let me tell you that every human body has some limitations according to which we works. be calm. and give time extra curricular activities too. this will increase your output.

RAHUL JAIN (student) (74 Points)
Replied 22 January 2009

but its true that when the exam approaches everybody makes such schedule and try his or hers level best to achieve it. but i am not disregarding anybody's comments. I m sorry if i hurt anyone.

but i fear that nobody should make such plans which they cannot follow and after they lose their confidence.

Darshit (CA Final) (964 Points)
Replied 23 January 2009

I think you should follow with what you are comfortable with but the final aim should be of clearing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro