Easy Office
LCI Learning

Students Induction programme

Page no : 2

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA ( CS PURSUING ) (43853 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

MR.GURURAJ,

AS PER GUIDELINES OF ICSI, WHOSE PERSON ENROLLEDFROM  1ST SEPTEMBER, 2009, ARE ELGIBLE FOR STUDENT INDUCTION PROGRAMME(SIP)

GENERALLY, SIP PROGRAMME IS BECOMES OF SEVEN DAYS AND FEE ALSO CHARGES BY THE ICSI.

IN JUNE & DECEMBER SESSION , THE EXAMINATION HELD BY THE ICSI, AND STUDENT IS MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPATIING THIS PROGRAMME.

THIS SIP PROGRAMME TIME PPERIOD IS  10AM TO 5PM AS PER DISCUSSION BY MR. ANIMESH JI, DO(SIP) PROGRAMME, NIRC, PRASADNAGAR, NEW DELHI .

REGARDS 

Gururaj (Lecturer) (23 Points)
Replied 23 July 2010

Thanks Rajesh

But mine is not a fresh registration, its re-registration and already i cleared all my cc. For those also SIP is necessary and what is last date?

Hope you will reply.

Thanks& Regrads

Gururaj

Replied 24 July 2010

DEAR GURURAJ,

FOR YOUR READYREFERENCE I WANTED TO INFORM YOU THAT:-

The Council of the Institute has approved new training structure for the students of the Company Secretaries course enrolled on or after 1st September, 2009.

The New Training Structure includes conducting 7 days Student Induction Programme (SIP)

REGARDS

Gururaj (Lecturer) (23 Points)
Replied 25 July 2010

Thanks a lot Ramesh!

Infact I just wanted to reconform that since mine is old registration do I need to follow old Training Structure or New Training Structure ??

Sorry for bothering you more .

Thanks a million in advance!!

nidhi kaul (student) (25 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

i would like to know can i do sip before my second module which will be in december? i am appearing for only module 1 in june.. i have not recieved  a satisfactory answer yet.

(Guest)

Same is the case with me. I am a CA Final Student and my articleship will complete in March and before that I m not allowed to take leave from office. And 6 months from my reg. date will expire in February. So I contacted the chapter office and I was told that there is no such compulsion to complete it within 6 months though it is written in the rules. However they said that I should complete the training before the result is anounced because the institute withholds the result if you hav not submitted SIP completion certificate. So one can appear for Exam, complete the SIP before result and can submit the certificate to the institute

This is common problem with all the CA students and everyone is doing the same. However, you should contact your chapter office for confirming the same.

Replied 07 February 2011

they themselves dont know anything... they are least interested in answering such qustions... :(

Replied 07 February 2011

and what about the IT training at aptech? do i need to complete that also before my first module?

Replied 07 February 2011

DONOT CHAOS ALL,

IF YOUR ICSI HO/  CHAPTER DOESN'T PROVIDE YOU THE INFORMATION PLEASE PUT UP THROUGH THE RTI ACT, 2005.

REGARDS,

(Guest)
Originally posted by : nidhi kaul
and what about the IT training at aptech? do i need to complete that also before my first module?

IT at Aptech Training is exempted if you have a certificate of training from any computer institute with minimum MS Office.  You will have to go for an online Exemption Test and if you pass the test. u'll get the certificate.

If you dont hav the certificate u will hav to do the training before exam. But it is better to get a certificate from any computer institute whom you are familiar with. In case of CA students, 100 Hours IT Training certificate is valid.

prashant birla (student (ca ipcc)) (75 Points)
Replied 20 February 2011

i registered in FEB-2009(executive) so weather i exempted frm dat or it is even compulsury for me....

plzzzzzzzz reply was nt in touch wid icsi frm last 1.5 yrs

plzzzzzzzzz help wat to  write even my cc papers so i hv to take new modules or old modules paper r ok for cc....

plzzzzzzzzzz reply

plzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: