state wid reasons

gunjan jain (student cs executive) (41 Points)

25 August 2010  

hi fnds i need some help n regard to solve these cases with reasons plz help any one n this regard....

1. Avinash files as suit against Brij and Suresh to obtain the possession of house X. During the pendency of this suit Dinesh transfers house X to Mahendra. Ultimately, the court passes a decree in favour of Avinash and against Brij and Suresh. Is this decree binding against Mahendra as well?
  2. 2. Anurag, proceeding t o Europe, leaves his furniture in charge of Birender, as his agent during his absence. Birender, without Anurag’s authority, pledges the furniture to Chaman, and Chaman knowing that Birender had no right to pledge the furniture, advertises it for sale. Can Chaman be compelled to deliver the furniture to Anurag?
  3. Avinash, residing in Delhi, requests his friend Bishony, residing in Lucknow, for a loan of Rs. 10 lakh. Bishony asks Avinash to come to Lucknow and collect the cheque for the said amount.  Accordingly, Avinash collects the cheque at Lucknow. Avinash has failed to repay the loan. Bishony wants to institute a suit for the recovery of loan against Avinash. Mention the place where Bishony can file a suit against Avinash. Give reasons in support of your answer.
  4. Vicky sells to Dimple, by deed, “my estate at Rampur containing 100 bighas”. Vicky has an estate at Rampur containing 100bighas. Can late, on Vicky be allowed to give evidence of the fact that the estate meant to be sold was one situated at a different place and of different size?
  5. X commits an offence by causing injury to Y, punishable under Section 323 of the Indian Penal Code which is punishable for a term of one year or with a fine of Rs. 1,000. Y, makes a complaint to the Metropolitan Magistrate against X after 10 months of the commission of the offence. Can the said court take cognizance of that offence?

plz help me as soon as possible if any one can.......on my email id gunjan_jain22 @ yahoo.co.in