Easy Office
LCI Learning

Stars who r CAs

Page no : 4

janak (post graduation) (1327 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

thnx a lot for kind in4mation....

i wanna add some but i forget the name of ca but she has published her book recently  

Shankar Shridhar (Student-CA Final(New) Articled Assistant)   (115 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

Well i have heard that Ketan Parekh stood first all over India in his CA FINAL attempt

Moreover Mr.Anand Rathi who tried to uncover the mystery behind K-10 scrips and tried to expose Ketan Parekh's misdoings is also a CA

Shankar Shridhar (Student-CA Final(New) Articled Assistant)   (115 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

Mr.Kirit Somaiya,MP is also a CA!

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

Mr R Seshasayee,Managing Director,Ashok Leyland and President of CII is a CA

Mohit Jangid (Article) (141 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

anand rathi is also a 1st rank holder in ca final..is a ca

Mohit Jangid (Article) (141 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

even i heard from someone that p chidambram is also ca

shinoj (ab) (1201 Points)
Replied 22 June 2010

chitambaram not CA....Education : Bachelor of Science degree from Presidency College, Chennai
Bachelor of Law degree from the Law college of the University of Chennai.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Harvard Business School.

shinoj (ab) (1201 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

Aroon purie of India Today is CA..

Q: An economics graduate and also a CA, why didn’t you opt for a career in finance?
A: I didn’t study, thinking that I wanted to be a CA. I was one of those kids who really didn’t know what to do. My father said ‘you will get into a good job if you are professionally qualified’. From economics, accountancy seemed to be a good option, so I went for it. I worked for a little while and was bored to death.

My CA training did hold me in good stead for many things. It gave me an opportunity to organise my mind, look at figures and not get intimidated by them. It helped me to be able to probe into things as an auditor, to get the right answer and not to take anything for granted. But in the end, I wasn’t enjoying the work.

M. N. JHA (CA) (8316 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

Famous Investment advisor S.P.TULSIAN is also a CA.

Replied 23 June 2010

India's no.-1 hindi business news channel's market editor MR. ANIL SINGHVI is also a CA. he is also the anchor and player of the stock 20-20.

Replied 23 June 2010

But our current and previous finance minister is not a CA. Its india politicas, if u know CA who r minister pls must post.

Avik Sinha (CA Final group 1 cleared B.Com(H))   (132 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

Singer Abhijeet is also a CA.

Ravi (Audit Assistant) (48 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

Hi All,

I feel this topic should be named "CA's who are Stars" rather than "Stars who are CA's"

Bcoz................         They stars after they became Chartered Accountants.

(Guest)

Nirmal Jain Chairman & Founder of INDIA INFOLINE is also a CA & MBA from IIM Ahmedabad, he was a student from N M College Vile parle Mumbai

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 23 June 2010

Don't brag; dude. Singer abhijit is not a CA. He came to mumbai for CA studies; but left it midway.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: