Easy Office
LCI Learning

Stamp Duty for Increase in Authorised Capital

Page no : 3

Jisha (CS Finalist) (82 Points)
Replied 20 February 2009

Originally posted by :Guest
" Yes the company has to pay stamp duty according to the provisions of the stamp act. it has to pay the duty to the state in which the regd office of the company is situate

Originally posted by :CA. Karthik

"
Is there any stamp duty involved in increasing the Authorised Capital of a Private Limited Company having registered office in Chennai? What if the regd. office is in Mumbai?
"

"

Sanjay Jain (CS) (26 Points)
Replied 16 July 2009

Can any one tell me the stamp duty on increase in authorised capital of aq Pvt. comapny having registered office in Banglore

Replied 16 July 2009

Can any one tell me the stamp duty on the increase in authorised capital of Pvt. Company having its registered office in Banglore

Regards

Sanjay

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74337 Points)
Replied 16 July 2009

Dear Mr. Sanjay

Please fine enclosed the stamp duty charge, i think this will help you.

Regard

Attached File : 39 stamp duty chart.pdf downloaded: 166 times

Replied 16 July 2009

Dear Mr. Ajay

Thank u...it will surely help me.

Bhavik Sachde (Article Assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 02 March 2011

what is the rate of stamp duty due to increase in authorised capital and which form should be filed for that?

Saraswathy V (Chartered Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 01 July 2014

Hi friends..

one of my client is planning to increase the authorised capital from 1 lakh to 25 lakhs. The company is situated in Kerala. Whether any stamp duty has to be paid? 

praveen (director) (31 Points)
Replied 08 July 2014

We have a Private Ltd Company in Hyderabad, We have Authorized capital of 5 Lakhs only and would like to increase it to further 5 Lakhs. Can you please tell me the procedure to increase it and cost for increasing and cost for allotting the share to other directors. 

Would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Praveen.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: