Spread the message of love and care

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)

15 April 2013  

Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.

The best antidote I know for worry is work. The best cure for weariness is the challenge of helping someone who is even more tired.

Helping Others quote by Andre Agassi with picture: Remember this. Hold on to this. This is the only perfection there is, the perfection of helping others. This is the only thing we can do that has any lasting meaning. This is why we’re here. To make each other feel safe. ― Andre Agassi, Open

Never underestimate the difference YOU can make in the lives of others. Step forward, reach out and help. This week reach to someone that might need a lift

Give yourself entirely to those around you. Be generous with your blessings. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.

Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond… ― Jessy and Bryan Matteo

Picture Quotes - helping other people with their difficulties, you will be able to cope with your own more effectively. Somehow, the act of self-giving is a personal power-releasing factor

Giving Quotes - What I spent, I had, what I saved I lost, what I gave I have

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Helping Others Quotes - No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.

You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.

Helping Other Quotes - There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.

Help Each Other Quotes. I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other. Jet Li

Helping Others Quotes - Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves.

It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed. Napoleon Hill