Easy Office
Easy Office

Sorrow n Pain of of Luck

Page no : 2

Venktesh (.) (33 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

Dear sir,

You can write exams..But carrer sould be primary. Even i have crossed u r stage. After certain age you will have many committments that u will get to know  later.U ask some one who is your know person who has passed 1group even after 5 years. and finally you succed in other field also.

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

Dont loose hope.. just carry on and do ur best from your side.. god will take care!

1 Like

Saibal-B.com LLB CA FINAL (Indirect Taxation) (145 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

Venkatesh wat u r trying to say i didn't understand please be clear , have u cleared ur CA??

manoj katara (Service) (209 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

Dear Saibal,

never give it up life is full of ups & downs

Remember the positive points & Move further to clear ur next target

all the best to u for ur future

1 Like

Venktesh (.) (33 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

No,  and i have not kept count of attempts. but still i have concertated on my carrer.

1 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 30 December 2010

Originally posted by : Saibal

Dear Venkatesh

how can i leave CA i hv spent my 7 yrs after it , worked 4 it days after days n nights after nights , today if i m having a little knowledge also through this profession only , and by this profession i am earning good salary as Manager - Accounts in a PSU unit

DID YOU SEE.....

What you wanna do is somewhere in your own words... See how commited you are towards the thing you are doing... But it does not mean that you shouldn't be doing a degree course side by side...

With the kind of knowledge that you have earned from the last many years... channelize it and get a degree like MBA in your hand too.. thats not a bad idea at all..

Best of luck for a wonderful future... Clear your mind and you will see it too..

1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

Dont feel Frustrated bro.

Keep Giving your 100% & as said by sneha its better to have a second option open

Almost all CA Students ungergone to this situation.

Keep you positive energy alive. & keep rest upto god.

all d best.

1 Like

hemant (Employee ) (45 Points)
Replied 31 December 2010

CA is not the end of life it is a beginning , if you have the talent than no buddy stop you nither ca institute nor your family, we have a lot of examples in life where a person has not cleared his 12 th eaxm (12 pass bhi nahi tha) but he becomes a huge identity and every buddy repects him

like lalu prasad yadav we say any thing to him but his unique style of speaking and sharp mind has impresed every one

he is also not a CA

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

Hey Dont lose your hope and determination.......... work hard...... and i hope this new year will bring success to your life......

Best of luck and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.A. R. Surya Prakash (CA FInal) (118 Points)
Replied 01 January 2011

Hello Saibal  :)

Its really painful 2 c no outcome after such a struggle. One of my friend is facing same problem.

But my point is, like it said in 3 idiots.......TRY FOR PERFECTION, SUCESS WILL COME BU ITSELF.

Dont keep unnecessory stuff in ur mind, which will spoil ur productivity

This is actually 1 of the drawbacks for CA students. We keep unnecessory pressures, worries & comparisions in mind so that v have less focus on essential things.

Its difficult to keep all these stuff out of our mind completly, but v can reduce it by practice.

Keep in touch with only positive people around.

1 final thing......all these suffering u r facing now will surely make u the better person tomorrow.

Dont leave HOPE & CONFIDENCE at any cost. Try until u reach what u want

I wish u all the best

1 Like

Saibal-B.com LLB CA FINAL (Indirect Taxation) (145 Points)
Replied 04 July 2013

Dear Friends

I am very happy to inform you all that I am going to appear in Ist Group of my CA Final in Nov 2013

Thanks dear all for ur supports on the thread "Sorrow n Pain of Luck "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: