(Guest)

thanks for sharing

Namrata (Spirutial Being) (1841 Points)
Replied 17 October 2012

Very nyc qutotes 

I have one more

The bad news is time flies, The good news is you are the pilot

1 Like

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)
Replied 17 October 2012

Originally posted by : Namrata

Very nyc qutotes 

I have one more

The bad news is time flies, The good news is you are the pilot

NICE SMALL LINE..but Rich in meaning..

Replied 17 October 2012

"Dont have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energry in the positive present moment!!!"  

-----   GIBBSON

1 Like

(Guest)

When I become excessively critical towards others, it means I am going in the wrong direction. We are usually very good at spotting mistakes, but we should develop the quality of also spotting goodness. If I can see what is good in others or in situations and go beyond the curtain of negativity, I feel good about myself. If I constantly think "he/she is wrong", I instead create a barrier which blocks me from reaching my own goodness. A very ancient law says:

"Just as I treat others, I shall be treated by others."

2 Like

Ashima jain ("ALWAYS LEARNING") (140 Points)
Replied 18 October 2012

1. God has 3 answers for each prayer. 1) Yes; 2) Wait; 3) I have another plan for you. But he never says NO. Trust him always and he will bless you.smiley
  2. A drop of lemon juice can spoil gallons of milk. Similarly, a drop of egodevilangry can destroy the beauty of our virtues. Leave ego, love people, live life.
  3. Sugar and salt may be mixed together, but ants reject the salt and carry away only sugar. Select the right things and make your life happiest.yes
  4. Spread joy at all times. Do not pour into others ears your tales of woes and worries.angel blushCarry a smilelaugh on your face so that everyone who sees you can catch the exhilaration
  5. Everyone is good to you till you expect nothing from them and you are too good to them only till you full fill their expectations.cheeky
  6. Value of a relation is not that how much one feels happy with someone, but it is the emptiness that one feels without someone.crying
  7. Good behavior can cover the lack of beauty. But beauty can never cover the lack of good behaviorwink.
  8. Amazing truth about human tongue. It takes 3 years to learn how to use it. But it takes a life time to learn when and where to use it.cheeky
  9.  A strong and positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing because life is 10% how we make it and 90% how we take it. (10/90 principle)laugh
  10. Never trust the doubted ones and never doubt the trusted ones. God has given us "real-eyes" to "realize" the "real-lies".heart
4 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 18 October 2012

2 quotes are really  awesome .....

never break trust,promise, relation n heart ...heartangel

do with love ..whatever you do heart

1 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 18 October 2012

1 request ...

Please don't cut you quotes   .... it  disturbs the meaning behind it ...

Replied 18 October 2012

Originally posted by : *RENU SINGH *

1 request ...

Please don't cut you quotes   .... it  disturbs the meaning behind it ...

Replied 19 October 2012

Replied 19 October 2012

THAT IS D TRUTH.. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS BUT VERY FEW REALIZE THIS THING...

Replied 19 October 2012

It is a proved study..

That what we have learnt / studied / experienced in life etc etc OVER THE PAST YEARS   nobody can take it away frm us..the only one who can take it is only we we & only we..

Clarification:

When d knowledge whch we acquired remains undisturbed for a long time by us..in tends to diminish..

And when it is being refreshed often.. it increases many folds and hv a huge impact on confidence etc of us..

“ ONE SHARED EXPERINCE / KNOWLEDGE IS one knowledge gained by us..”

Replied 20 October 2012

“COLD WATER” & “ HOT IRON” remove WRINKLES Frm Clothes;

Similarly,

The cool mind  & WARM HEART Remove Worries of life…… 

Replied 20 October 2012

Replied 20 October 2012

the lines wch we and my group members generally use.. 

"MERI FITRAT MEIN NAHI APNA GAM BAYAN karna Agar TERE wajood KA HISSA hun TO MEHSUS KAR TAKLEEF MERi...."

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: