Some Input for Exports

Tushar Jain (Manager) (24 Points)

20 April 2011  

Hello Everyone

I am a Cosmetic Manufacturer based in Delhi, India and got orders from Indonesia and South Africa before proceding with the orders i would like to clarrify few questions which are mention below:

1. All the Government application or form's (prescribed formate) blanks need to be typed (fill in computer and printed) or prescribed formate can be printed and the blanks can be handwritten?
  • Questions related to Export to Indonesia
  1. The importer require Letter of Notification is it just like a notice that the product is manufactured from India? This has to be filled in prescribed formate or can be typed as per my wish?
  2. The Certificate of Free Sale can be optained by filling Appendix 39, am i right? From where can i download the application and the blanks should be filled handwritten or through computer?
  • Questions related to Export to South Africa
  1. To get benefit of Focus Market Scheme is it necessary to have RCMC No.?
  2. From where to download Application for RCMC No.? It should be filled handwritten or through computer only?
  3. The application to avial benefit of FMS, i.e. ANF 3D (the prescribed formate), blanks should be filled through computer or can it be handwritten?

It would be really grateful if any one help me out. Waitng for your reply eagerly.

Thanking You

Best regards

Tushar Jain

tusharjain.9811 @ cosmoherbal.com

tusharjain.9811 @ gmail.com