EASYOFFICE

Social Responsibility of Caclubindia !!!

Page no : 2

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

gud thinking

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)
Replied 16 November 2010

Very Correct Point Raised Ankur Ji.....

I really feel privileged to be a part of CCI Family. We all professionals & Employed persons rarely get time to do our bit for the society. But after our association with CCI we are given a platform to do our little bit towards the society, students. All of us should discharge this responsibility to the best of our abilities.

It also gives us a great deal of satisfaction. When we come to know that we have been of help to someone it really gives a lot of satisfaction. We make a lot of professional friends, mentors etc. No where i have seen students coming out and sharing their notes with fellow student. There is competetion among students but not Jealousy. They are willing to help each other, they are willing to share their knowledge. For me this is the best part of CCI.

Now i put forward my true feeling. There are many social netwiorking sites, but nowhere i have seen such a unity, mutual respect and enjoying each others sucess as is seen in our CCI Family. I always use the words CCI family because a really mean it. You will always see someone coming and posting the achievement of someone, or wishing a birthday or wishing on all the festivals. I have seen this only here in CCI. people coming together for good causes like "Save Tree" & "Save Tigers". I associate CCI not only with educational but with a lot more than that.

I am PROUD to be a part of this CCI family.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Very Correct Point Raised Ankur Ji.....

privileged to be a part of CCI Family. We all professionals & Employed persons rarely get time to do our bit for the society. But after our association with CCI we are given a platform to do our little bit towards the society, students. All of us should discharge this responsibility to the best of our abilities.

It also gives us a great deal of satisfaction. When we come to know that we have been of help to someone it really gives a lot of satisfaction. We make a lot of professional friends, mentors etc. No where i have seen students coming out and sharing their notes with fellow student. There is competetion among students but not Jealousy. They are willing to help each other, they are willing to share their knowledge. For me this is the best part of CCI.

Now i put forward my true feeling. There are many social netwiorking sites, but nowhere i have seen such a unity, mutual respect and enjoying each others sucess as is seen in our CCI Family. I always use the words CCI family because a really mean it. You will always see someone coming and posting the achievement of someone, or wishing a birthday or wishing on all the festivals. I have seen this only here in CCI. people coming together for good causes like "Save Tree" & "Save Tigers". I associate CCI not only with educational but with a lot more than that.

I am PROUD to be a part of this CCI family.

EXACTLY...... Its very true words from Sanjay gupta sir.... I am feeling very happy to be a part of CCI family.

Thank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspace

My Great Thanks to CCI...

Yup! Upto my knowledge every member in this CCI world feeling like a social responsibility.. but upto my concern,,,, I am not feeling as a responsibility but I am loving to participate, enjoying , replying..contacting, and getting clarification of doubts...

Once again My great thanks to CCI...

Thanks & Regards,

A.Jayasri:)

1 Like

CA Chirag Haraniya (Chartered Accountant) (902 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

Thanx to everyone for being active and help others.  Unintentional help......

C.A Sandeep J Nambiar (Chartered Accountant ) (262 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

Certainly . It is truly the best site for CA Students to fulfill their social responsibility .

Amit Gupta (Loosening Myself) (1508 Points)
Replied 17 November 2010

Very True..Its great to be part of CCI family!!

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 19 November 2010

All Credit Goes to Caclubindia...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro