So Are You In True LOVE with Someone??

Sneha (Student) (255 Points)

18 January 2011  

Listening to all my friends unsuccessful love stories I thought of posting these article……...

Most people who claim to love someone don’t really love them, because they don’t know what love actually is.

What is love NOT? Possessiveness, Jealousy, Lust, Fear, Keeping people all to yourself, Expecting something from someone is not love………Real, true love is unconditional. To love someone unconditionally means that you love the person exactly as they are, exactly as they were before, and exactly as they will be in the future – because people change all the time, so if you love the person, you will love them even if they become something you disagree with. It’s not about having a trophy you can show off with and tell people “This is *MY* girlfriend/boyfriend/ whatever”. You do not “own” anyone. It’s not about you feeling ‘proud’ to be with someone who always agrees with everything you say and do and never does anything you disagree with. Unconditional love means that the person can just live their life exactly as they choose and you will always be there for them no matter what.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

So friends whenever you fall in love, dare to love unconditionally, don’t ditch anyone, don’t play with any ones heart, Love is very precious gift u can give to anyone, so fall in True Love not in fake love. Why ur scared of true love????

“Mohabbat ka imtihan aasan nahi.
Pyar sirf pane ka naam nahi.
Muddat bith jati hai kisi k intizaar me.
Yh sirf ek pal do pal ka kaam nahi.”

”Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever.”

So Are You In True Love With Someone? *12 signs your falling in love*
2. You'll read his/her txts over and over again...
11. You'll walk really really slow while you're with him/her...
10. You'll pretend 2 be shy whenever you're with him/her...
9. While thinking about him/her...your heart will beat faster and faster...
8. By listening to his/her voice...you'll smile for no reason.
7. While looking at him/her..you can’t see the other people around you...you can only see that person...
6. You'll start listening to SLOW songs.
5. He / She becomes all you think about
4. You'll get high just by their smell...
3. You'll realize that you're always smiling to yourself when you think about them..
2. You'll do anything for him/her...

1. While reading this, there was one person on your mind the whole time.........right??

How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages:

arabic  - Ana Behibak (to a male)

arabic  - Ana Behibek (to a female)

assamese  - Moi tomak bhal pau
bengali   - Ami tomAy bhAlobAshi
cambodian  - Bon sro lanh oon
chinese  - Wo ie ni
dutch  -  Ik hou van jou
filipino  - Mahal ka ta
german  - Ich liebe Dich
gujrati -Hoon tane pyar karoochhoon.
indonesian  - Saja kasih saudari
irish   - taim i' ngra leat
Japanese - Kimi o ai sh*teru
kannada - Naanu Ninnanu Preethisuthene
korean  - Tangsinul sarang ha yo
malayalam  - Njyaan Ninne' Preetikyunnu
portuguese  - Amo-te
Punjabi -Mai taunu pyar karda.
russian - Ya vas liubliu
spanish -Te quiero
tamil  - n^An unnaik kAthalikkinREn 
telugu - Neenu ninnu pra'mistu'nnanu

How u will propose tips??
·         For Guys - Do it the old fashioned way. Get down on one knee with a rose clenched in your teeth and the ring in your hand.
·         For Girls - Wrap a large box and fill with smaller boxes all wrapped the last box that he will come to will be the smallest with the a attractive gift inside. Or alternatively wrap a large box and fill with those tiny foam pieces and let him look for the small box inside.
·         Or take your partner to the beach and write "Will you marry me?" or “ Do you love me?” in big letters in the sand.
 hahahaaaaa..............“BEST LUCK” 

Regards,

Sneha:)