EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Single shot to clear your november exam...

Page no : 2

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

Originally posted by : C.K.Krishnamachari

Sir,

You are telling us concepts are important but we want to know how to get the success in this exam. which book we have to study. whether RTP and selected case laws are sufficient or mock question paper to be attended or Institute study material and practice manual is sufficient for clearing the group II in final.

so many times we have studied theory books hence we can able to understand the concept. but giving precise answers to the question within the 3 hour is a million doller question.

regards

C.K.Krishnamachari

1. Reference books

If you have find difficult to study with ICAI materials, there are good and best reference books are available in the market. Choose best one, if you require the same i can send u the list through PM or mails.

2. Selective case laws and RTP

Since CA exams are not predictable hence, learning only from these things will surely leads to some risk at later point of time... Be cautious with this aspect. It is better  go through the full subjects.

3. Bulky answers V/s precise answers

In the case of bulky answers, your examinaer have to  perform a google search for the required points. If you present the relevant points  with suitable heading and sub heading, then, examiner need not required to do any kind of search functions

1 Like

CA Mansi Kotecha (Keep Smiling !!) (6890 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

Thank u so much Vivek sir !!!!!!!!!

amola (CA FINAL STUDENT) (159 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

great article sir...............

S.M.Dinesh Kumar (Student IPCC) (103 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

Thank u very much sir, it is useful for preparing for exams.

In practical subjects there are many problems from each chapter, it is difficult to cover every problem please suggest me, how to cover full subjects with concept for exam point of view.

thank You.

Replied 28 August 2012

Originally posted by : S.M.Dinesh Kumar

Thank u very much sir, it is useful for preparing for exams.

In practical subjects there are many problems from each chapter, it is difficult to cover every problem please suggest me, how to cover full subjects with concept for exam point of view.

thank You.

Solving more number of problem i does not meant here.. Problems can be just introductory and advace level... Try to solve it .. You can resort to group studies so that differrent persons idea can be incorporated,,,

Replied 28 August 2012

If any one require to ask any questions specifically with me... you can mail me in the below ID.. I am ready to solve each of your personal problems.. Write me

castudenthelpdesk @ gmail.com

My skype ID is

vivek.m79....

S.M.Dinesh Kumar (Student IPCC) (103 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

Thank You Sir,

C.SENTHIL KUMAR (CA-IPCC & CS-EP ) (83 Points)
Replied 29 August 2012

Thank you sir, what you said is what i have been doing for my Nov Exam, i got a big encouverage from you,

Again Thank you Sir, Keep assist us.

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

I comes to know from many legends that presentation in 3 hrs exam so important but any body can give some tips for how to present in a  better manner for practical as well as theory subjects

Thaks in advance

Aswath

Meenakshi.R (CA Student) (23 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

Thank you so much, sir. It was much helpful...

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

Originally posted by : Meenakshi.R

Thank you so much, sir. It was much helpful...

abhinav (trainee) (35 Points)
Replied 02 September 2012

thank u sir... could you also suggest me ''how to manage time'' i mean time management  on 8 subjects??? :(((

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: