Simplest way to pass CA exams

sumit arya (article) (130 Points)

30 September 2011  

Kya haal chaal bhaiyo aur ladkiyo. Hope karta hu sab acha hi chal raha hoga!!

This post is dedicated to all my failures, gurus, parents, friends and who helped me in writing this topic.

After failing in CA exams it is a very critical situation which a student faces. They can’t show their faces to their family and society and gets depressed. They stop believing in themselves and negativity comes into their mind. This is the situation which most of us faces and if you don’t want to face it in future I request you to follow these simple steps to success:-

Do’s

•  First of make a plan i.e. “Timetable

·        Each subject must be given 1-2 hrs a day.

·        Study subject Rotation wise i.e. try to study all the subjects in a row.

Ex.:- law, accounts I, audit, costing & fm, IT & SM, tax, accounts II  

·        Start with theory subjects in morning when you are totally fresh.

Proof:- I know most of the students here must like Rajma chawal or Pizza but think if you eat it 3 times a day you will get bored and you will not eat it till a weak or month. Similarly you should not study a subject for more than 2 hrs at a time because afterwards your output will fall to a great extent.

• Revise the topic in very short time which you studied yesterday.
  •  
  • Don’t stick on a single topic because it may have the meaning in the next para.
  •  
  • You should have a “watch” while studying to check your speed minute by minute. This will increase your speed.
  •  
  • Time is very important, each minute has a value. So try to devote maximum hrs a day.
  •  

• If there is a problem to study at home then go to a library. This will help you a lot.
  •  
  • Do practical question in writing as possible. There are in many questions of same type, do the most difficult one in writing. This will help you while writing your exam.
  •  

• Have a 5 min break between 2 subjects. This will refresh you for the next subject. If you are tired do meditation or go for a walk or listen music.
  •  
  • Do exercise or yoga for 30 min a day. This will open up your muscles and will help you in remaining fit and healthy.
  •  
  • Sleep for 6hrs while studying and for 8 hrs during exams.
  •  
  • Be positive. Aim to pass or get a rank.
  •  
  • Prepare short notes of important topics which will help you in revising. Make short diaries which can be used anywhere.

• Make an index of each subject if not made.
  •  
  •  Don’t think of anybody because good work done without thinking gives fruits in  future
  •  
  • Complete your difficult topics first, don’t leave them for the end.
  •  
  • Revise the subject 2 or 3 times before the exams.
  •  
  • At the time of exams revise only concepts.
  •  
  • Make use of calculator whenever possible
  •  
  • Take your watch in exam.
  •  

Don’ts

• Avoid mobile phone if it is a distraction.

• Avoid gossiping with your friends and family. 

• Don’t watch any serial or reality show on a TV.
  • Don’t become addicted to net like facebook, twitter, etc                                                                                                         

• Don’t eat oily food or junk food.
  •  
  • Don’t think negative and try to avoid people who criticizes you or just ignore them.                            
  • Don’t do anything in writing while preparing for exam because this will waste a lot of time.

If you follow all these points you will surely pass.

Be sincere and committed to your studies

All the best for your exams

Jai Sachidanand

Jai Guru Dev

SSDN

Regards

SUMIT ARYA