EASYOFFICE

SHULD I QUIT?

Page no : 3

Anonymous (Audit executive) (32 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Dont even think of quitting . I also felt like that when i failed in my second attempt. But i cleared in my third attempt because i had made mistakes in the previous attempts in my presentation in exams. so if u analyse how u perform in exams u will surely understand where u r lacking. If u understand that nobody can stop u from clearing the exams. Dont be stressed by your bad result. Do what makes u happy for one week . After that u start preparing confidently

KIRAN (CA FINAL STUDENT) (26 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Hi Neha,

Dont quit please.

Please go through the CA suggested answers on which you have given an attempt and try to figure out where you need to fine tune your answers.Just forget about the result and aim for exam preparations.Self Confidence surely fill the gap where you didt do in last attempt.

Regards,

Kiran

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Better go for an alternative as the same story of u failing again in the finals may be repeated.... then u will be very frustrated and will be left good for nothing....

PCC is just 30% of the battle won. The finals are very tough and uncertain.

I m not telling you to quit but better go for an alternative course so that if God forbid you are not able to do CA you can make a career. Remember its the experience in the industry that counts. Degree comes second.

keep doing CA along with that regular course. I did the same when I didn't clear the 3rd attempt of PE-2. I joind LLB from a very reputed institute and at least I m a lawyer today and can happily earn a living.

Luckily I cleared the PE-2 in the 4th attempt but I again got stuck in the finals. Many of my friends who did not do anything at that time regret today as they are too stuck in the finals and are just plain graduates. with the pass percentage that the inst. is giving CA is only going to be more tough.

secure a career and move ahead. Don't fall prey to motivational talk here in the forum as all of us who give u advice are not in your position. you are the best judge of your cause. This is just lame and baseless motivation that you are getting here in the forum. Don't waste your precious time on CA ... Do it as a secondary course and move ahead in life.

If you'll analyse you have already wasted 2.5 years on PCC with virtually nothing in your hand.

1 Like

mirnalini (Ca final Student) (41 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Hi Neha,

Remember that " Perfection is always attained in slow degress"

So don't dishearten yourself give it a one more short.

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Originally posted by : SAN...
DONT GIVEUP TRY AGAIN....SURE YOU  WILL GET SUCCESS...

ALL THE BEST FOR NOVEMBER ATTEMPT.

CA.CMA.Prasanna Ganapathy.R (ACA,Grad.CWA) (135 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

hey be liitle bit professional in terms of approaching exam like quoting AS Nos, AAS Nos, Subject related words , Point wise answers, Do concentrate theory in costing and accounts take some where coaching or take a xerox of mpv sirs note ..... dont fear ya its just an exam........... afterall when u finish CA " U will be also a CA and a person cleared in FIRST ATTEMPT is also a CA.... " try to put in honest effort this time also.............

Manish Dwivedi (Senior Accounts Executive)   (56 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Dear neha,

u should not quit. The thing which u r facing are also faced by me. This has also happened with me. After giving three attempts i didnt cleared any group in PE- II. But in my fourh attempt i cleared both groups together & with good marks. So my advise to u is hav faith in ur capability. U would be knowing wat has been lacking in ur three attempts. So work hard.

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

NIRAV DOSHI (CA Final (New)) (201 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Hi Neha,                                                                                                                                                       

i also cleared my 2nd group for PCC in 4th attempt in May 2010.e1 i was thinking of quitting after i did not clear in 3d attempt.but God & destiny had some other plans & whatever happened happened for the better.in fact,i think that me clearing off PCC in 4th attempt is a blesiing in disguise since my articleship will get over by september(without extension) & mostly by december(with extension).so i will get full time & flow for stdng for CA Final.i did not study during my 4th attempt,jst solved paper.

Its my sincere request that you should give 1 more attempt.be positive,have faith in God,whatever happens,happens for the good.Do not study,start solving papers by sitting for 3 hours.u will automatically get ur mistakes.if u solve 40-50 papers then all the chapters will automatically get covered.ur concepts will also get crystal clear .

Still if you want to quit,u may.do not make a hasty decision.think cooly,calmly & with a peaceful mind..lastly,the whole world will advise u,but u should follow what u think is right.Also ur mind & heart should think on the same track.

All the very Best.Take Care.

C.A. Deepak Kakkar (C.A. Firm) (104 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Dear Neha,

Please take decision on your own...because it is inter, after this there will be final also & ICAI is cutting result % in every attempt..so in my opinion, you should consider all these things before taking any decision. Dont go with others opinion & suggestions...its your life..please dont take it otherwise.

Regards

C.A. Deepak Kakkar

1 Like

Rakesh Kumar (B.Com ( H ) Pursuing CA Final )   (327 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Dude dont even think about quiting.. i know its really hard to think for going for 4th attempt.. but still u have left over with 8months of articles .. just give ur best shot this time.. but change ur way of preparation this time.. just start with the subject ur comfortable with ....this will boost ur confidence in u..n u can involve in other subjects too.. i too have faced the same problem , i cleared grp 2 of pe2 in first attempt but i took 3 attempt to clr grp1...atlast i cleared it in 4th attempt...so quiting is not the is solution....just take the help of scanners..as every paper as some complusory questions of atleat 30 marks.. just make sure ur perfect with all those topics...for the rest of the syllabus dont leave any topic.. just set ur priorities based on past yr papers or with the help of scanners.. im sure ull make it this time..

Nikhil (CA) (140 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Hi Neha,

My friend cleared PE 2 in six attempts. HE didn't lose hope from his failures.And when he gave ca final he cleared it in 1st attempt. There r many students who clear PE2 in 1St attempt but in final they cant clear in six attempts also. May be u have to face failure earlier but not in ca final. Who knows ?

I hope this is a booster for u. u will become ca in near future, Have patience.

NARENDER PAWAR (CA final Student) (337 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

believe on urself n do study regular without tension, u see u clear that time

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Originally posted by : CA Gangadhar Mishra

Dear Neha

Awake, Arise & Stop not till the goal is achieved. This is the fundamental for the success. So, keep  trying putting best of your efforts and forget the no. of attempts and have faith on your self and leave the rest to your god. BEST OF LUCK.

Agee With This.... All the best for your Nov Attempt... Think Positvely..........

Kushal Khator ( CA ) (562 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

SEE.. NEHA MNE WAS ALSO 4TH ATTMP THIS TME SECURING 178+175=353

.I TOO GOT 145 IN 1ST GRP THIRD ATTMP.. BUT I NOT LET MY CA DREAM GO AWAY ..ITS PROF EXAM..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: