Should i wear stones,visit almightys place and skip studies.

shandilya (struggler) (38 Points)

22 January 2013  

Should i sport stones,go to the almightys places and  wait for my fortune to take a turnaround.

seriously freinds i am thinking like this since saw my result on screen.

I scored 413, bt 33 in ISCA and result is fail. I PREPARED by PRACTICE MANUAL,RTP in all  theory subjects  but couldnt make it again.

this is the 4 tym  wen i scored in border bt couldnt cross it.(2 pcc, 2 final.) some of my freinz recognises me as A FRUSTRATED GUY. and i think yes I AM bt I have literally seen peoples rather focussing on books they leave many things to god and yes SO CALLED GOD helps them.

I never seen students of engeneering,medical or civil services indulging in this type of stuffs.

because of all my previous experiences  i spent 4 sleepless nights before result morning.

I JUST WANTS TO PUT QUESTIONS ON OUR SYSTEM

*A student has prepared for I GR for 3 months bt given both GRs.however he is failed bt he scored 171 in I GR and 162 in II GR. WAT is the value of 3 months hardwork.

*A student  give up the second group because couldntt attempted costing paper very well bt he scored 57 in costin while he was very sure in GR I  bt scored just 151 in aggregate.

*IN my own case the best paper I deliverd worst marks i scored.