Easy Office
Easy Office

Should i leave ca?

Page no : 2

Paresh Dholu (Chartered Accountants) (393 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Don't  leave.......

Get confidence and make proper planning....

in next attempt you can clear.......

1 Like

Jatin (Article Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

hey, yar sb chalta h. bt sbko motivate krna bhut asan hai, lakin reality bhut tough hoti h, yar i think result k sath hme job krte rehna chahye, kyoki at the end, money is so matter,

1 Like

Tulasi Ram (Cherry) (Article Assistant) (71 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Dear sir, i guess am not high enough to give sugestions or advice for ur problem but all i can say is now u were felling like hell and frustated with results that same weird feeling i faced in Ipcc,

I have written it thrice 1st attempt i wrote both groups i just got 178 and 122 with failed sub tax 37, advance accounting 34 anf info tect 37.

So i wrote only 1st group in 2nd attempt  then i score 2 exemptions in Tax(Which earlier i have failed) - 62 and Accounts - 60 and Law - 55 but i failed in costing - 28( Paper Not so tough as earlier attempt) I couldn't belive this marks as in my life this is lowest marks i score in final examinations.

Then i took up all 5 subjects in 3rd attempt both law and costing in 1st group and 2nd group. I made it on thrird attempt law 56 and costing exactly 40. and accounts 52 auditing 51 and infotech 47. here i want to tell u 1 thing i got 50, 55 and 56 in law & 50, 51 and 52 in auditing on respective attempts just i maitained consistency and a slight improvement in marks just because of depth i read, classroom effect and updation through suggested answers. u wont belive i ain't concentrarted much in theory subjects like all those above 3 steps and revision of topics pulled me easily and made my way to concentrate on remaining subjects.

Every one uses to give suggestions like find arear u were not good & concentrate on such areas then u can score a bit more. But wat if u couldn't able to find or u may can't improve?? In that case i have a solution just try u may know this but it can b useful for some other random guy.. All are my personal views which i learn those from crucial 3 attempts period and it worked for me.

1. Find arears in which u were strong enough and can improve better in such a way that at any corner of that particular topic u can score to the maximum.

2. Classify ur subject topics into interested & known topics use 1st step and just have a look at the rest topics and or if u have enough tym then go a head with full preparation on the rest topics too,

3.Time of preparation doesnt decide improvement in ur but the quality of preparation do so.

4.When u have enough tym to prepare go beyond ur limits(time gap between schedules, topics so on...) else stick to ur limits.

5.Spend some tym with ur friends discuss abt topics and learn a bit from, them definitely like gosips this topics too will go into ur internal memory, but ensure that those wat u heard is correct or any updates to be consider through books .

6.Have some faith in Parents, God and belive in urself .

*****ALL THE BEST*****

After all i waana say CA aspirants are not only practical oriented students and smart students too.

Every one may not be a topper, but definitely not a Looser..

Thank You..

1 Like

Shivani Ernapally (CA final) (37 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

I think, before u join ca course u shld b prepared to face all these. Rejection makes u strong, many students r facing the same prob and even worse situations. jus come out of the stress prepare well. i am sure u will come out with flying colors.

Ajay K (Accounts/Finance & CA Final Student )   (200 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Dear same happend with me as i got exemption in last attemt in Law 61 but not able to clear as i got only 29 in audit and also lost job due to short exam leave here in dubai. 

What to do feeling depressed......de-motivated.....

CA Bharat Hirde (SAP Functional Consultant)   (134 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Dear Friend, I cleared my CA final 2nd group after 12 attmpts!!! was more frustrated than you are now. But only one thing kept me from not quitting. CA before my name... Its frustrating, i know.But jst think of the time when you clear it and start preparing. All the best..:)
1 Like

shyamsoni (jaipur) (68 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

plz frnds suggest me wt i will do?

in my 1 st attemt i got 137 marks in 1st group and fail in all subjects.

2 nd time 58 in fm and fail in all subjects(total =140)

may13 48 in acc. , 47 in fm, 20 in audit , 35 in law (total= 145). i lso gave 2 nd grp this time and got 45 in costing and fail in all subjects due to prepareation is not done in 2 nd grp.

after giving exam i join a firm for taking practical experience and in these days not studing due to work .

frnds wt can i do ? my confidence become loose very much  my study is not going .iam very frusted sometime i think that i wnt to do suicide.

plz plz plz ... suggest me  can i leave ca final or job or continue both.

also suggest me how to handle theory subjects bcz my theory subjects is very poor.

ANIRBAN DAS (CMA, B.Com, CA Final,) (1522 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FRIENDS FOR YOUR REPLIES! IT MEANS A LOT TO HEAR SUCH ENCOURAGEMENT! THOUGH I VERY MUCH DOUBT THE INTEGRITY OF THE MARKING SYSTEM AND FEEL EXTREMELY BADLY FOR MYSELF AND THE ONE LAKH STUDENTS WHO DIDN'T PASS! WE CAN DO NOTHING BUT HOPE....NEXT TIME WE MAY BE CA.

HONESTLY I DONT THINK I WILL VALUE MY DEGREE MYSELF ANYMORE WHEN I GET IT. ITS LIKE WHEN ICAI WILL FEEL LIKE IT, THEY'LL GIVE ME THE DEGREE AND WHEN I FINALLY PASS IT WILL BE A SOURCE OF NO JOY ANYMORE!

THANKS FRIENDS!

1 Like

Balvinder singh oberoi (tally expert) (30 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Don't very next time you will become chartered but remember leaving a problems is not the situation in today's era So better to do job along with ca Bcoz u will get d experience also otherwise you will be out of touch completely from the relevant updation
1 Like

Balvinder singh oberoi (tally expert) (30 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Don't very next time you will become chartered but remember leaving a problems is not the situation in today's era So better to do job along with ca Bcoz u will get d experience also otherwise you will be out of touch completely from the relevant updation CA B.S.OBEROI

Rasika Kubal (STUDENT) (35 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

After reading this a kind of self.motivation is generated. I have given my finals for 5th time still nt.able to clr. Seriously nt understanding hw to clr. Lookin for job too. If ny one can help or guide Rasika
1 Like

saurabh verma (director) (24 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

Its' the same thing happening wid me also since last 3 years i have cleared 1st group and i have nt been able to clear my 2 nd group... i have lost hope in this temple of institution which says itself to be fair and true.. I totally contradict this statement. One thing  i can assure u that if we get are papers reverified under the scrutiny of any of the high court or supreme court we all will gt through bt fr that we all need to stand united against evil that's been created against lot of students in the country...

JAI HIND ! ! !

1 Like

Bhanugadu (Student CA Final ) (20 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

1 Like

Vicky (none) (38 Points)
Replied 17 July 2013

see this

put an effort like this 50 yr old father once for your CA final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64A_AJjj8M4

then icai cant dare fail u .

1 Like

@sr (student) (40 Points)
Replied 14 August 2013

hi anirban..

frankly speaking, my feeling are same in all letter and spirit as yours. i have secured 47 in ama, 55+ in both isca and idt, but 36 in dt... i missed by 6 marks. i cleared 1st group in nov 12, n this was my 4th attempt. i truly don't understand what to improve, as i have always scored 45+ in all my previous attepmts in dt.

as i was expecting in the range of 45-50 in dt, i applied for certified copy of ans sheet.. i got it yesterday, and going through it in first glance i could easily spot instances where i genuinely deserved marks but examiner perhaps thought otherwise.. 

for these 6 marks, i have to write all four papers all over again! having completely lost all faith in marking system of icai, and literally without any heart in studies, i am dragging myself for whats going to be my 5th attempt in ca final...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: