Easy Office
LCI Learning

Shocking But True!!!

Page no : 2

Anjali G (Doing Articleship) (35 Points)
Replied 16 December 2008

Could someone please tell me clearly regarding the conversionof PCC to IPCC. I ve taken my PCC in Nov 08. So if i clear this exam will i be eligible to convert into new scheme?? what are the advantages and disadvantages? Will i be eligible to take up Final before 6 months of completion of articleship?

CA student (CA Final) (404 Points)
Replied 17 December 2008

No where specified in scheme about coversion of PCC into IPCC and PCC is continued til 2012. Is conversion really allowed?

Rajesh Kumar (Student) (211 Points)
Replied 18 December 2008

hey guys

This is really shocking Institute keep changing scheme. I dont know whats the motive behind. One thing I think it may be deficult for the CA (employer) to cope up and absorb  minor employees (article assitant) without having any experience of business world. 

If you calculate

Student passed 12th and subsequently CPT will be at the age of 16-17. and then joining office for articleship find it difficult to follow certain guidelines of office. Though Institute has defined working time like 35 hours in a week, but in practically it is not possible and usually student have to work late hours, which is frustrating for the students.

I think this is the best practice first complete your half course of study i.e Inter-PEII-PCC-IPCC and then join office. Complete rest of training and appear for final.

I hope Institute remain firm on this scheme and continue with this.

CA Amit Pandya (CA, M.com) (419 Points)
Replied 18 December 2008

Hi!

Now i expect from ICAI to stop producing more & more workers or slaves.

by the way info is really helpfull.

It seems that instead of making carreres of students ICAI is interested in collecting fees.

Manali Panchamia (student) (27 Points)
Replied 28 December 2008

I cleared my CPT in July 2008 and started my articleship in August and i have registered myself for PCC.

I would like to know the earliest attempt i would be able to give if i continue wid PCC?

And is there any provision for shifting from PCC to IPCC and if yes then would the articleship period be taken into consideration?

Could I also know the procedure in case it is possible to shift to IPCC?

namrata (doing final) (44 Points)
Replied 04 January 2009

Originally posted by :Manali Panchamia
" I cleared my CPT in July 2008 and started my articleship in August and i have registered myself for PCC.

I would like to know the earliest attempt i would be able to give if i continue wid PCC?

And is there any provision for shifting from PCC to IPCC and if yes then would the articleship period be taken into consideration?

Could I also know the procedure in case it is possible to shift to IPCC?
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: