Share PCC / IPCC / PE-2 Result with marks

CA Shammi Prabhakar (Managing Director) (2076 Points)

01 February 2010  

Hi Friends,

I wish you all (Who cracked exam) congratulations for Cracking your PCC/IPCC/PE-2 exams.. all the best for future...

And now for my those  friends who could not crack it this time...    Dont feel uilty yaar.. it's not ur fault.. .. you should be happy.. because you got one more chance to learn something .. you know wheneve we pass any exams we never look back in it's books.. because we think that we are master of it.. but it's not a fact everytime.. sometimes we can pass exams without appropriate knowledge required..  SO I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT DONT  STUDY TO only CRACK IT.. STUDY TO SHOW THE WORLD.. that what can you do ....

So  take it easy.. it's a matter of only 3 months more .. your destiny demands some more efforts.. you just need to identify your weak areas .. and have to work on it to make it the strongest one.. and than only you can be perfect....

Failure makes a mant stronger... so just take it as a challange..

ICAI HAS CHALLANGED YOU THIS TIME.. SO YOU HAVE TO WIN THIS CHALLANGE AT ANY COST ..

So Do the max you can.. for it.. and i am damn sure that you will show the world that you have the potential to win any challange....

Best of Luck....