Easy Office
LCI Learning

shame for icai

Page no : 2

Ca Student (52 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

dear -i would have quoted the proof source -earlier itself ......but the source was not willing to be brought to light ........so i couldnt name .............

i was talking with proof -from the very beginning itself.........
               i cant say -such a thing on my own ...........friend ..... do realise that..........

Siddharth Nawal (Financial Analyst) (159 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

it may be possible tht ms. gulati had left the job b'coz of someother reason and she fired out hll. understand!!! i agree with you tht articleship is very important but will you clear tht a person getting all india rank no. -1 is a brilliant one. no tom dick and harry like me you and others can top india.
so stop commenting those who are the glittering stars of our profesion

siddharth

CA Sarvesh (Consultant) (44 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

I dont know whether the story of gulati is true or not. But I think that it is perfectly possible to stand 1st in the CA final exams without even undergoing a single day of articleship training.
Morover, let me clear the smoke from Siddharth's mind. Please dont get too emotional about the issue.
People like you think that it is only the extraordinarily gifted person who can top the CA final exams. This is a sign of some complex he may be suffering from. He is considering not only others but also himself as a tom dick and harrry.. thats a real sad case for the profession. Let me tell one more thing that I personally know many toppers  who have faiedl miserably in their professional lives just because they did not get the feel of the practical training in their student days....

(Guest)
nice story.......... Dummy article... ha ha ha.........icai

(Guest)
Hi..let memake one thing clear,do articleship help you to gain practical kowledege of the subject matter.Dummy articleship will make u dummy in your professional life.

(Guest)

Hi! people,

well she is my sister and i ofcourse know she is still with HUL only and is in very good terms with the company. and ya she did her articleship too.

and kindly dont speak ill about somebody you dont know. she has studied day and night for clearing CA exams eventually topping them which people barely manage to clear it..

So you guys better concentrate on your exams rather thn talking sh*t about someone who has made impossible possible

sudarshana mj (Article assistant) (34 Points)
Replied 29 May 2019

You are so un professional and joker

sudarshana mj (Article assistant) (34 Points)
Replied 29 May 2019

Ravee I agree with you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: