Easy Office
Easy Office

Sfm book doubt

Page no : 2

rohit (student) (72 Points)
Replied 09 September 2014

Most of the well known books are equally good in content and presentation. Its just that the presentation suits to someone and to some not.

Just select 1-2 chapters which are critical fr u and check presentation of these chapters in well known books a the book store. In whichever book you are comfortable.. buy it and read it holistically. Gud Luck.

Saurabh Anokhchand Jain (Chartered Accountant) (1043 Points)

I have score 71 Marks in SFM.. did self study and will suggest to read SFM from S D Bala and also refer Practice Mannual & RTP.

Saurabh Anokhchand Jain (Chartered Accountant) (1043 Points)

For ISCA, ICAI Practice Mannual and RTP(This attempt and last 3 attempts) should be read.. 

Almost 15-25 marks of question are from RTP in all attempts..

CA Vasiullah (Vasi) (Audit Executive) (1813 Points)

I will not recommend JB Gupta book anyone in my life! I also have to ditch this book mid way and opt for another option! Currently doing from class notes of a teacher and there is no prob now. JB gupta is an over hyped useless book.

Disha Bhawnani (CA, CS) (350 Points)

At least someone understands me. Even if I solve 5 questions from a chapter by looking at the solution. I am more than sure that the next day I won't be able to solve the same questions because I am not thorough with the concept.

Kishor Bhat (CA final CS executive (from Bangalore))   (1881 Points)
Replied 10 September 2014

@ disha..While solving the problems u have to understand the concept or logic behind that. Once u done this..keep on recall those problems.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: