Sez - gst exemption

Kindly advice to me .

I have client in SEZ . I am getting service charges from client before GST i was collect service tax  client that time give service tax . after GST they are showing Integrated tax notification we have exemption  from GST.

I told to my client Itegrated tax exemption only for export not for input Tax (consume service ) GST. 

this is correct ?  Kindly advice which is correct and what i do.

Thanks. 

Replies (7)
service provided to sez dealer is also 0 rated.....
 even if the GST should not be charged to the customer in SEZ, do the service provider need to deposit GST and get refund ? how refund mechanism works? what the care needs to be taken while paying the GST so that refund is possible.
read rule 89 for details...

Thank you for your reply .

Integrated Tax only applicable for export dealers also SEZ .

I am not SEZ . I am giving service to SEZ and collect service charges . this charges applicable tax under GST .

I am paid tax and SEZ claim input Tax or Refund .  its correct or not 

Thanks your reply Sir.

Integrated Tax only applicable for export dealers also SEZ .

I am not SEZ . I am giving service to SEZ and collect service charges . this charges applicable tax under GST .

I am paid tax and SEZ claim input Tax or Refund .  its correct or not 

if you supply goods to sez than no need to charge any tax.....since you need not to charge tax than no refund will be given to sez unit or sez developer......
however when you provide any services to sez unit than you can take refund of any gst paid by you on input services

OK sir , Thank you for Kindly inforamtion

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details